Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
I sincerely apologise, I must've gotten brain damage from too much fapping and though I was on the Honey Select 2 thread lol
Please accept this ass donation as compensation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I accept this..I appreciate you calling out your fault like that, very attractive that you would do such a thing. Courage! <3

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

DeadRonin

May 30, 2020

Trailer for my custom WL sandbox creation, with 3 Maya presets. This was all done in-game using all the available editor tools and resources, only extra is the sound design and text effects from my video editor. But every other "VFX" is in-game.

Little lore backstory to this that I cooked on the fly. Glade, Fjora and Syph are the main heroines trying to save an innocent child from being sacrificed to a demon summoned by some baddies. I named this demon Balgumoth. This sandbox is a rather small summoning lair area, but I packed it with some life as you can see from the trailer.

I will now focus on preping the sandbox files and release them later, hopefully soon.​
Really good work dude!

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
CypherMX How did you do that flame on Maya's hand? Is this the in-game effect? And if yes, how did you get to scale it down? i tried recreating this effect but couldn't figure it out

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Really good work dude!
Thank you!

CypherMX How did you do that flame on Maya's hand? Is this the in-game effect? And if yes, how did you get to scale it down? i tried recreating this effect but couldn't figure it out
I used the Area Light for that, specifically 2 small pieces on each side of the hand attached to WristLeft with specific settings to pop the glow. The fire was easy to scale down and attach as well, press R while holding the object to switch to scaling or click on the icon I highlighted in the image at the top (4 arrows pointing outward).

hint.PNG

• Red Heart
Reactions: Saluja and troufas

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Balgumoth's Lair
Releasing the sandbox in two versions.

Version 1 - Clear stage with hidden controls (look for a skull with candle on top)
Version 2 - trailer version to replay the trailer in-game, with 2 extra musical scores (pull the initializing lever first)
link to the trailer -

View attachment 2085654 View attachment 2085666 View attachment 2085655

In addition, 3 character presets for Maya.

View attachment 2085681
i saw loads of tentacles in the video, but there are no sex scenes with anything like that, right?

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
Thank you!

I used the Area Light for that, specifically 2 small pieces on each side of the hand attached to WristLeft with specific settings to pop the glow. The fire was easy to scale down and attach as well, press R while holding the object to switch to scaling or click on the icon I highlighted in the image at the top (4 arrows pointing outward).

View attachment 2086675
Ok, i hadn't figured out that you used the flame from the torch and not the flame effect :) (which can't be scaled)

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
Can anyone tell me where the screenshots are saved?
it depends what program you use to take photos. If you have Nvidia GPU and own geforce experience, the easiest way to take screenshots is to press Alt + F1, which saves the photo inside your videos\wildlifec. Or you can use the windows 10 xbox built-in app to take screenshots by pressing [windows button+alt+PrntScrn] this will save the photo into your profile\videos\screenshots.

DeepArcher

Jun 5, 2020
it depends what program you use to take photos. If you have Nvidia GPU and own geforce experience, the easiest way to take screenshots is to press Alt + F1, which saves the photo inside your videos\wildlifec. Or you can use the windows 10 xbox built-in app to take screenshots by pressing [windows button+alt+PrntScrn] this will save the photo into your profile\videos\screenshots.
I mean the in-game screenshots, the F9 key is supposed to take them.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes