Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
Sure there is!
But if you're suggesting this for what I'm aiming for unfortunately it doesn't have the event options in it to do what I want! :(
Well, except for the method i posted before you also can use delay. Just calculate the time that is going to pass before switching to pose 4 and set the timer for that time to show speech bubble and to start another timer that will hide it.
For example: if poses 1, 2, 3 and 4 are going for 30 seconds each then you need to set first timer for 90 seconds and second timer (one that activated by the first one) for 30 seconds.

Reactions: Viixby

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
(yes, last game update is planed and will come in October)

Question: Do softwares like iClone, MetaHuman, DAZ Studio, Character Creator 4.0, Constructor 3.0, Maya Studios, Blender, 3DMax export created characters as .json extension files too?

Last edited:

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Well, except for the method i posted before you also can use delay. Just calculate the time that is going to pass before switching to pose 4 and set the timer for that time to show speech bubble and to start another timer that will hide it.
For example: if poses 1, 2, 3 and 4 are going for 30 seconds each then you need to set first timer for 90 seconds and second timer (one that activated by the first one) for 30 seconds.
This is something I messed around with a bit, I like this way as it's pretty easy for me to understand

Mar 10, 2019
How to make saved character preset default? So it is used when I spawn a character in T menu?
I've done that accidentally in the past somehow, but I've deleted that with version update.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
we are expecting more items & collections and presets using high-tech builds like spaceships components, and mainly base / colony base building assets. Surely some of that things are already in-game, like the dropship for example.
Some of it was shown on its official developer diary blog footage & images updated.
Giving a similar A.R.K survival evolved vibes and style like being on the beach on a tropical planet but also accessing cyberpunk materials like crates & metallic boxes next to a crafted cottage.

Reactions: Slayer128
3.80 star(s) 172 Votes