EKL

Apr 17, 2021
How to pose guys? help me pls
Press "O" button, ( not zero 0) and scroll down to BODY under BODY grab the Idle slider and change it from 1 to 0, so pull it to the left. then choose the pose or animation from the dropdown menu below (where it says AcrobaticBalance).

• Love
Reactions: Cuong2000

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
REQUEST/IDEA (to anyone who likes making complex or detailed props...)

Using possible some of the clothes as a design base, try to model some clothes that are taken off and thrown to the floor. I could see this being used in many scenes.
Obvious best ones here, would be either that orange hoodie, pants, and panties(like those base pink ones that vanish if you start a sex scene).
Anyway I'm not skilled enough to do that, so if anyone here would like to show their skills... I beg you...

Reactions: Ariharu

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021

Using possible some of the clothes as a design base, try to model some clothes that are taken off and thrown to the floor. I could see this being used in many scenes.
Obvious best ones here, would be either that orange hoodie, pants, and panties(like those base pink ones that vanish if you start a sex scene).
Anyway I'm not skilled enough to do that, so if anyone here would like to show their skills... I beg you...
Sounds great but also sounds like a veeeery hard task. With instruments we currently have making geometrically complex objects is a pain in the butt.

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022

I don't think there's any way to make decent looking clothing right now. Even if you used hundreds of tiny pieces it'd look goofy as hell... Unless it's some sort of armor, idk. Anyway, I don't have the patience nor the time to try it, lol.

Cuong2000

Jul 16, 2020
Press "O" button, ( not zero 0) and scroll down to BODY under BODY grab the Idle slider and change it from 1 to 0, so pull it to the left. then choose the pose or animation from the dropdown menu below (where it says AcrobaticBalance).
thanks bro

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Does anyone know if there's a way to change the nails color? I have made some presets in the past that had a pseudo black nail polish but Im more thinking is like that due to the skin texture preset than an actual hmmmm makeup related thing?

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Does anyone know if there's a way to change the nails color? I have made some presets in the past that had a pseudo black nail polish but Im more thinking is like that due to the skin texture preset than an actual hmmmm makeup related thing?
yeah you cant pick the nail color its tied to skin

• Sad
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

dramythys

Jun 14, 2020
So how can i change the preset of my main character?// or the one i possess and have s*x with...i just want to create my own females and skin but i dont know how to replace them to the one im possess

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
So how can i change the preset of my main character?// or the one i possess and have s*x with...i just want to create my own females and skin but i dont know how to replace them to the one im possess
Not sure if I understand it correctly, but your main character whenever you load a map in sandbox will always be Maya, its the default. Now, you can change the appearance by pressing "O" and save it by clicking to the Save as Preset button. However you can change your default Maya character to always start with the preset you chose. I think this works with other characters too after all.. There is a little tick icon at t the top left of each preset, ify you click on it it turns to green and from there when you load the game, your character will "wear" that preset:

1664252838601.png

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes