Neuronyx

Oct 4, 2018
Not scenes but u can get a ton of user created maps that contains scenes from this site ->
Some maps without folders are just json files so there's no way to know where to put them, where do they go?

May 31, 2021
i came here to ask exactly this question! can we get female kerpalis with animal genital options?
That would cross the line between furry and zoophilia.

Anyway, felines in WL don't have anatomically correct dick. The correct feline dick would look weird and comically small. :)

Reactions: Jagged
May 31, 2021
I hope they make POV camera mode less useless.
The POV camera is placed on a line going through the head, so you are looking at eyeballs and teeth from behind or looking from entirely wrong point.
Either to remove/simplify POV head, or place the camera between the eyes and tilt the head with mouse look aim, so your sight is not entirely obstructed by nose or hair.
Or do both - remove the head you can't see anyway and make the camera to move on a sphere surface with the aim as it would move with head aim. There could be aim limit or an obstruction so you can't see inside your neck.

Neuronyx

Oct 4, 2018
Anyway, felines in WL don't have anatomically correct dick. The correct feline dick would look weird and comically small. :)
Size isn't an issue in a video game, the size can be whatever we want! Probably wouldn't even look weird, maybe just remove the knot from the existing kerpali peen and boom, decent stand-in.

Jagged

Nov 28, 2017
Good evening Everyone!

I thought I might pause my project at this moment and share my progress with you on my map- Classroom 69v2-
Well it's not only a classroom anymore, but a part of a highschool instead. But I don't want to write too much about it, it's better if you see it with your own eyes.

Once you spawn at the showroom map, head to the right and use the warp stone to go to the school.

View attachment 1905205
There you'll find a lot of new things, I created. Some common things I made you can use in your own map. Npcs and scenes still eats a lot of fps but I included some for the lore as optional, you can disable them by pressing TAB and deleting the "Character and assets" group. I changed the whole group so if you still want to keep the old ones you can grab them here:
Just curious, but which female character is that?

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
that doesn't make any sense. how is an anatomically correct knotted canine cock on the wolf models acceptable and 'not zoophilia' but a more anatomically correct canine vulva on the female models crossing some imaginary moral line? There is even a doggy style knotting scene the wolf models can perform on the maya models. so THAT's acceptable but we can't see canine or mare vulvas because that's just going too far?

it's far closer to an anatomically correct feline than human, it even has the spurs
People regulating this lack reason and logic. That's why. The fact that it's fiction and 3d models makes the whole thing even more stupid.

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
Some maps without folders are just json files so there's no way to know where to put them, where do they go?
Yes they go to C:\Users\[Your profile]\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\MySaves\

To know where to put the json file there check the map details on this site :
1663995999060.png
Next the download link it says that this map goes to Showroom folder.

you have these 4 options:
1663995932168.png

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Im amazed on how everyday that passes Wild Life seems to be getting closer to become Minecraft 2 The Horny Strikes Back :LOL:

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
I dont know if this is a bug but just let you know that you cannot hide group of objects when you select that group.

Neuronyx

Oct 4, 2018
Open the json with a text editor (ie notepad), the second line is the level the map is made for.
Ohhh okay, thank you very much for the help!

Yes they go to C:\Users\[Your profile]\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\MySaves\

To know where to put the json file there check the map details on this site :
View attachment 2061421
Next the download link it says that this map goes to Showroom folder.

you have these 4 options:
View attachment 2061419
I somehow completely missed the map name next to the direct download link, like a dumbass.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes