dramythys

Jun 14, 2020
Not sure if I understand it correctly, but your main character whenever you load a map in sandbox will always be Maya, its the default. Now, you can change the appearance by pressing "O" and save it by clicking to the Save as Preset button. However you can change your default Maya character to always start with the preset you chose. I think this works with other characters too after all.. There is a little tick icon at t the top left of each preset, ify you click on it it turns to green and from there when you load the game, your character will "wear" that preset:

View attachment 2067225
thank u sir u saving me alot of time...im trying to do this 2 day now...lol

• Haha
Reactions: Super_Nova- and EKL

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Please, if possible, post and\or share even more new character presets of any type, collections & showroom items, artefacts and objects!
(we are trying to create a mini-village in the sandbox option with more NPC's and community created content)

Reactions: Super_Nova-

FullDeckard

Jan 27, 2022
not everyone have as much time as u to spend reading about some H game instructor....im not saying im not reading it but the proplem is like i said...i spend 2 day just to figure it out and searching from this forum..and the guy above help me...not u apparently...so....HELP IT OR SHUT IT
But you have the time to play it, right? So... you have the time to learn how to play it, no? My first ten minutes with the game was spent reading the instructions - boring, I know, but I have only had to ask one question since then, about something that's not covered in the instructions.

Anyway, be nice.

Reactions: QueenJinx

FullDeckard

Jan 27, 2022
How can I program a camera to move in rotation around a pose/scene in editor mode?
I think the best way, or only way I know, is to attach the camera to a Transformer object as a child of the Transformer, then set the start and end points you want it (the transformer) to move through - make sure to deselect 'Take Shortest Path' or whatever it's called. Don't move the actual camera as it won't have defined start and end points.

I've had some success with this when moving in straight lines, and rotating on the spot, but I haven't managed to get it to follow a curved path as there's no way to set mid-point 'keyframes' for the transformer.

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
How to pose for one character and then move on to another character to pose?
To pose multiple characters you have to place the characters in the map, by pressing TAB and select the last green square which says Create a new pose.

1664378630431.png

Then you simply choose a character, place it and set the pose you want like you'd do in the Character Poser menu(O button). That's how you can make multiple characters to pose. In Character poser menu(O button) you can only pose with the character you're currently controlling.

Cuong2000

Jul 16, 2020
To pose multiple characters you have to place the characters in the map, by pressing TAB and select the last green square which says Create a new pose.

View attachment 2069708

Then you simply choose a character, place it and set the pose you want like you'd do in the Character Poser menu(O button). That's how you can make multiple characters to pose. In Character poser menu(O button) you can only pose with the character you're currently controlling.
thank you so much

Reactions: EKL

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
I think the best way, or only way I know, is to attach the camera to a Transformer object as a child of the Transformer, then set the start and end points you want it (the transformer) to move through - make sure to deselect 'Take Shortest Path' or whatever it's called. Don't move the actual camera as it won't have defined start and end points.

I've had some success with this when moving in straight lines, and rotating on the spot, but I haven't managed to get it to follow a curved path as there's no way to set mid-point 'keyframes' for the transformer.
Didn't look in any way to see if this would work, but alternatively try spinning the whole scene >:)

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Hey event savvy people...
Is there a simple way to *On switched to sex scene index* trigger an event. Then *trigger another event on switched to next index*.
Example of what I'm aiming for:

Say I have Maya getting dicked down by Rawn and when it switched to the 4th sex scene index, I want a speech bubble to become visible, then when it switches to the next index(5th), the speech bubble goes invisible.
-> Ideally the same would work for possessing cameras.. changing the angle of view of the scene..
If it's possible but not super simple for a reply, could I get an example
(Here's a very blank scene setup, but without any of the event stuff setup, so someone can make an example if they wish using this). [Showroom]
View attachment Event System Goal In Mind.7z View attachment Event System Goal In Mind.7z

Last edited:

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Whether you were trying to start an argument or not, it's clear you wanted to provoke a reaction.

Here it is:

Scroll back a couple of pages further and you'll see the posts where I have helped people. Now get back on your horse, Sheriff, and ride away. Mind your business.
- Provoke a Reaction-Nah... i was trying to put my point that may be you are smart and others may not be That smart.
this dont put you in a place to... you know, say... undermine others or somthing like that.
(it appeared to me when you advised the other guy, you solved all your issues in just 10 odd minutes.)

- Hence looking at those smarty pants of your, me advised you to try luck with SKYRIM.
trust me, it is very much the same just like wild life.
Let me know if you got any success there in Skyrim. we can share stuff.

- Now that you said you Helped people. Keep Doing that. after all its almost 800 Pages now in here,
No body want to do this much of reading. (including my self i am newbie to this game BUT not The forum ;) i know how it works here)

Now as you requested... i ll Mount my horse and ride away. But Before i leave let me tell you a secret... i am bad ass sheriff and this horse i ride... He kicks. So better maintain a safe distance and save your self from ANY PAIN.

Cheers M8.

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
Is there a simple way to *On switched to sex scene index* trigger an event. Then *trigger another event on switched to next index*.

Say I have Maya getting dicked down by Rawn and when it switched to the 4th sex scene index, I want a speech bubble to become visible, then when it switches to the next index(5th), the speech bubble goes invisible.
-> Ideally the same would work for possessing cameras.. changing the angle of view of the scene..
(Here's a very blank scene setup, but without any of the event stuff setup, so someone can make an example if they wish using this). [Showroom]
View attachment 2070089 View attachment 2070089
Unfortunately there is no simple solution for that but it is doable. But only via variables and ifs.
So you need to make an X variable event with value 0, calculation event with values A = 0 and value B = 1 that add A to B then transition calculation result to X whenever the pose changing then transition X to A. Then you need an IF event that makes something happens when your X is equal to the index of the pose you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viixby

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Unfortunately there is no simple solution for that but it is doable. But only via variables and ifs.
So you need to make an X variable event with value 0, calculation event with values A = 0 and value B = 1 that add A to B then transition calculation result to X whenever the pose changing then transition X to A. Then you need an IF event that makes something happens when your X is equal to the index of the pose you want.
That's how I figured it was possible, if it was...
This being the only way is what I feared :(
I hope they add something to make that simple! Let's hope <3

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019

View attachment 2070089 View attachment 2070089
isnt there a speech bubble option in sandbox?

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes