DaUn0wnn

Dec 1, 2019
Anyone else unable to get past the disclaimer screen? No matter how many times I click OK it won't let me through. Is there a way to disable it in like a text file or something?

Inevitable_Bad9081

Oct 10, 2022
Can I run this in a entry/mid tier laptop at the lowest settings?

The gif is really provoking me to download the game?

Also is there a torrent version? This is a really huge file. I dont want the download to get interrupted and have to start all over again?

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
how did you manage to import those characters into the sandbox showroom area ?
I downloaded tommy's model and placed all the files inside the CustomAssets folder, in the game, I placed the User mesh object from the prototypes, and select the tommy.obj file as the mesh and the png whcih came with the 3d model as texture, untick the Triplanar mapping and you're done.

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
we are eager to see what modifications gamers did with the two new recently added human characters into the game:
• Zyke the warrior
• Grace the head physician

please share your newest presets!
not much can be done with zyke rn but i tried my best

WildLifeC   2022. 10. 16. 7_21_22.png

This old lady, I like!

WildLifeC   2022. 10. 16. 7_31_57.png

WildLifeC   2022. 10. 16. 7_33_13.png

Reactions: AraKnus

dantekazama

Aug 30, 2018
Stuck on launch the game...
It's says Not Responding on Task Manager...
I read someone else have this problem as well...
Is anyone know how to fix it ?

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
Hey! Those presets worked actually really nice! :love:

so technically we could import not all but some DAZ Studio and Blender full 3D characters into sandbox showroom space ?

View attachment 2103650
Yeah, and as I noticed, you can set more texture files inside 1 object if you place a proper obj or fbx file that creates the blank fields for the other txt files like this ferarri testarossa, the game automatically created the fields so u just have to chose the wheel jpg for the wheel field and here you go u have a super car! I'm still learning how it really works.

WildLifeC   2022. 10. 16. 11_53_14.png

Abeman555

May 10, 2020
I keep getting an insufficient Memory Error or something about textures every time I try to start a new game.
Also, idk if the game it's not optimized or, maybe my hardware it's not good enough to make this game run at a constant 4K-60 at Ultra Settings. I have an RTX 3070 Ti 8GB
It depends on the scene, but generally your hardware is not good enough for 4k/60.

Reactions: Olegowsom

AhoyEarth

Apr 8, 2018
Yo, the "lock/unlock camera control while possessed" button is exactly what I wanted, but it resets every time, please let us set this value when unpossessed (so that when possessing a cam through, say, a button we can still move around)

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Yeah, and as I noticed, you can set more texture files inside 1 object if you place a proper obj or fbx file that creates the blank fields for the other txt files like this ferarri testarossa, the game automatically created the fields so u just have to chose the wheel jpg for the wheel field and here you go u have a super car! I'm still learning how it really works.

View attachment 2103826
Holy Mother of God , this is amazing! We can really import meshes and tweak them with proper textures and coordenate sets,

as mentioned before, converting MAX to OBJ files using the following tool:

actually , this is a great universal converter

Usually, we were working using a freeware software tool called 'Format Factory' to convert files for projects and game development.

Capturar.PNG

I also do recommend strongly everyone reading this page to, please back up all your files in
specially if you are creating new presets , new items and scenarios on a daily \ weekly basis like we do, keeping all the collection safe in a .rar file somewhere, for example.

Backuping Folder --> C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\

The import tools which allows to CRTL+A , saving almost a whole showroom mini village scenario you selected, for example, and bringing it inside another showroom sanbox area with more forests and mini jungle scenes already made in a previous sandbox project opens an infinite possibilty for even more complex and bigger sandbox cities scenarios to play with and insert our favorite character and sex-scene to its local habitat.

However , in the future of this game, it will have to address and graphic performance problem when adding and creating large sandbox scenarios with more than 500 included objects, even with super PC machines specs. Even with 36 gigaRAM it still struggles to put all together, the main character can't barely walk through the small town created. Game needs urgently to optimize this aspect or we will be locked and will only use sandbox showroom for 2 or 3 scenes if we want it running at 60 fps properly.

One way to optimize a big sandbox scenario would be, selecting all 150 rocks and stones, for example , selecting CRTL+A and saving all of them as ONE single structure. And doing it also with other dozen materials scattered also along same area , grouping them up so the game won't need allocate extra computer memory to continue proccessing all 10.000 mini objects, for example, in a large jungle or small village if we weren't changing or messing with its properties anymore.

We are still learning how to import new user meshes into showroom sandbox area, if you discover new tips & tricks , we would love to hear, please post any advance here.

Reactions: MoreNow and EKL

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
I imported a whole house model and tried to fill all the textures I could it looks really good, but still has a lot of missing points i can't fill.. but its a good start I guess, instead of placing elements 1 by 1 and buld a map which takes a week or more, with this update u can just simply insert the model in the game , and yeah anything in fact.

WildLifeC   2022. 10. 16. 17_27_17.png

WildLifeC   2022. 10. 16. 17_27_28.png

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes