inbi

Jan 6, 2022
Just tried the latest version, and the fur shader kills the performances like crazy !
That new horse dude is covered in fur and even with an RTX 3060Ti the FPS just tanks when the camera gets closer to him !
How much fps do you get?

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
We are working on the campaign right now.
The main focus of our developers is now to move to UE5 but our designers are working hard on quests, story and dialogues.
You can read more on lore and story on these public patreon posts:

first lore update: Umbar
second lore post: Sky village
third lore post: Warrior Village
fourth lore post: Lake Village
lore post number 5: Alpha Camp
lore post number 6: Yterra
lore post number 7: Adun
new lore post (8): Apoc!
new lore post (9): Pearl Village
a few words from one of our designers about quest design for those who are interested:
Whats happening with quests? Poll follow up post:

More is coming.
Dear Mister AdeptusSteve,

i love you very much, sir!
we are eager and happy to see more development on the Alpha Camp,

we hope in the future, or in the next year, the game can bring one more brand-new dropship model into the lore as well!

we are considering and evaluation signing up $25 build to help out development team!
Please send a shout-out to the entire wildlife crew members!

1666396738731.png

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Some real butthurt in here lol.
We are doing what we can to finish the game asap because thats the smart thing to do.
Hell, the fact that we havent taken down this thread and actually interact with the few people that do offer constructive feedback should be a testiment to our genuine good will towards the community. But nooo, some here are just blind sorry people and I wonder why you are even here if the game is so horrible and we are such bad devs. Just go be positive at whichever project floats your boat instead, how about that?
Dude we know you and your team work hard on this game giving us always progress updates and yeah it is true that the story mode is still on the beginning but we also know that you work on it and are constantly improving it.
When it comes to sex stuff there is no other game that have so much and detailed hardcore scenes like "Wild Life"

Sam L.

Dec 4, 2019
We are doing what we can to finish the game asap because thats the smart thing to do.
Hell, the fact that we havent taken down this thread and actually interact with the few people that do offer constructive feedback should be a testiment to our genuine good will towards the community. But nooo, some here are just blind sorry people and I wonder why you are even here if the game is so horrible and we are such bad devs. Just go be positive at whichever project floats your boat instead, how about that?
I'm gonna buy the game when it's release just for the flying and story alone, so please don't skip on that part.
I know from personal experience making maps, that the early stages is fast and progress is easy to spot, but then you come to detailing and polishing etc, and that can easily end up being 70% of the time making the map.

Tommy444

Oct 19, 2019
Hello, I like this game/simulation very much. In the last update the basic Bol + Indra figures nails look broken. Could be a problem with the new nail colours. And there are some textures that look broken a long time. Often little things. Why Sheys breasts and armpits look wet when I use a dry figure? Why no dry figure for Lala? Why the breasts of Maya figures are so ugly when you make them bigger? Or the breasts get graphic bugs in some situations. Missing or bad textures especially in the butt and feet region of some figures. Better looking animations for rubens girls like Mercer and Indra a little bit to. Better breasts for older women like Dr. Grace. Weird shadows on your old maps on your figures in some camera perspectives. Why no saving of the figures I get with the T button in the game? Not so much new animations but more polish of little old and new problems in the next update would be fine. Maybe with the change on Unreal Engine 5. This game is one of the best in the adult segment. But it could be so much more. Let the modders do more things. There maps for the game look fantastic. More options to mod the figures would be so fantastic. Or modding animations. Like the modding in bethesda games. My critics on the game are all constructive. The game/simulation is very good and I hope it becomes more fantastic in the future. Nice weekend. :)

Last edited:

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
suggestions:

new pairing animations for the next build version:

Bol x djablo
Djablo x Jenny hermafrodita
Kral x djablo
Rasha x Rasha x Rasha x Rasha
Tali x Bol x Zuri
Iljah x djablo
Grok x Shey hermafrodita
Maya x Jenny hermafrodita x Maya
Maya x Rawn x Bol
Sethro x djablo
Sethro x Bol x Iljah
Sethro x Max x Shey
Yason x Grok
Yason x Bol x Jenny hermafrodita

Reactions: he_found_you

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
who gives a crap if theres 1000 people making a game. its 6 years and still its not a game. just a tech-demo.
why do I need to respect him while other smaller teams get tons of crap all the time? is this dev special? need to be worshiped? why?
a person making a game in 6 months using 2D with low quality drawing can be fun to play and should be praised if we enjoy the game. but in the same time, a AAAAAAA game or whatever u call it that after 6 years is still not playable what do u expect? praising? no, its boring. no matter the amount of time it took to get here.
I give the same rating to any aaa games out there that are crap. and we have lots of games with million$ budget that failed. while we are indie devs that succeeded with no funding. thats how it is.

sure we have many people supporting this "game". and its their money. but while they are happy spending it here, theres tons of other smaller teams that struggle that are really productive and doing their best with games that are more fun to play.
life sucks and ints not fair. and it is how it is.
but I will not bend down and praise this game just because the dev gets +100k/month. if the game sucks I say it sucks. deal with it.
Dude... chill. Wildlife is indeed overrated (like operation lovecraft) But it has good animations and recently they added a sandbox creation mode, which is a nice tool that even AAA games fail to deliver. But that's how it works: if your game is a little bit better than your competitor, you get disproportionally higher support. Gamers don't want any story, character development, nor any of this BS. Gamers want quality animations and characters and, if possible, some trivial gameplay.

Also, the adult gaming industry has the bar set very low. 2D games are easier to make so we can demand more of them because there are far too many developers doing them. 3D games are few and the ones that has at least decent quality and quantity of content are rare. We have 419 pages of games in the 'latest updates' tab. If you filter for '3D game' tag, only 33 with only 10 pages of games rated higher than 4 stars. (which means only 100 games)

I think Wild Life developers, at least, are active and deliver updates. What makes me angry are developers who makes Visual Novels and just try to find excuses for their delay. cof cof ICSTOR

Jan 31, 2022
who gives a crap if theres 1000 people making a game. its 6 years and still its not a game. just a tech-demo.
why do I need to respect him while other smaller teams get tons of crap all the time? is this dev special? need to be worshiped? why?
a person making a game in 6 months using 2D with low quality drawing can be fun to play and should be praised if we enjoy the game. but in the same time, a AAAAAAA game or whatever u call it that after 6 years is still not playable what do u expect? praising? no, its boring. no matter the amount of time it took to get here.
I give the same rating to any aaa games out there that are crap. and we have lots of games with million$ budget that failed. while we are indie devs that succeeded with no funding. thats how it is.

sure we have many people supporting this "game". and its their money. but while they are happy spending it here, theres tons of other smaller teams that struggle that are really productive and doing their best with games that are more fun to play.
but I will not bend down and praise this game just because the dev gets +100k/month. if the game sucks I say it sucks. deal with it.
If you are that upset about it, there's an "Ignore thread" button up on the upper right, no one is forcing you to look at this content lol.

HueofColor

Apr 16, 2020

Bro, you profile picture, hard to take you seriously...

HueofColor

Apr 16, 2020
Bro u praise them too much. 100K a month and the characters still look so off and unrealistic.

Let we put it this way, they dont want to end this project, so they can do little work and get a lot of money. Do u think they even plan to finish the game ? :D
I love your tag line man...

Also, what's your definition of "realistic". If you want realistic, you in the completely wrong place.

Reactions: he_found_you

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
besides the selection screen resolution option, is there any other way/method to enchance even more the graphics & textures of in-game characters
using perhaps Retroarch shades libraries or activate Nvidia painel for custom game tweaks ?

fragburner

Dec 19, 2020
There isn't a single piece of on the internet that doesn't attract tone deaf people and entitled people.
A piece of advice for anyone creating anything and uploading it, don't take things to heart, and ignore bad faith arguments.
Internet dickwad theory: Normal person + Anonymity + Audience = Total dickward
You can't get rid of them, for every 10 people quietly enjoying the content you get a nagging ninny. And I'm not one of those "don't criticize" folks, I'd say if things are bad, but those complaints are unreasonable.

This game is popular with many people here who like it the way it is and don't have a stick up their bum because it isn't Skyrim already after year 1.

You're doing a great job, keep at a pace that you are comfortable with.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes