apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
3D game with a lot of furry, monsters, futa, lesbian and gay sex.
Help please.
So...I'm attracted by the scope of this game, but I'm not a fan of furry, monsters or gay sex. All I wanna ask is: Is it possible to completely avoid these three type of content and still enjoy this game?

Xenodin

Dec 19, 2018
Dunno where to put this, so I'll put it here.

First iteration of a showroom map. Nightclub based on an RL nightclub (rip). Do mundane shite like show up for work, stock toilet paper, pick up garbage, etc. Interesting backdrop for scenes at the very least.

Instructions for how to "advance" through the map are written on a whiteboard in the back room.

Last edited:

Xenodin

Dec 19, 2018
Help please.
So...I'm attracted by the scope of this game, but I'm not a fan of furry, monsters or gay sex. All I wanna ask is: Is it possible to completely avoid these three type of content and still enjoy this game?
yes, depending on what modes, maps, options, etc you roll with - you never have to see furs, monsters, or gay sex.

hope this helps

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
yes, depending on what modes, maps, options, etc you roll with - you never have to see furs, monsters, or gay sex.

hope this helps
Thanks! I'm just afraid that 90% of the game might be about these content and there might not be much left to see if I avoid all of them.

Xenodin

Dec 19, 2018
well, at this point the game is primarily what you make of it. there is a very enjoyable introductory sequence to play, and tons to explore. with community made content, there's always a lot to see and do. highly recommend supporting this project on Patreon, naturally. but i guess to sum-up; at this stage it is: "a vastly enjoyable sandbox experience with a clear indication of more structured gameplay on the horizon."

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Some real butthurt in here lol.
We are doing what we can to finish the game asap because thats the smart thing to do.
Hell, the fact that we havent taken down this thread and actually interact with the few people that do offer constructive feedback should be a testiment to our genuine good will towards the community. But nooo, some here are just blind sorry people and I wonder why you are even here if the game is so horrible and we are such bad devs. Just go be positive at whichever project floats your boat instead, how about that?
There isn't a single piece of on the internet that doesn't attract tone deaf people and entitled people.
A piece of advice for anyone creating anything and uploading it, don't take things to heart, and ignore bad faith arguments.
Internet dickwad theory: Normal person + Anonymity + Audience = Total dickward
You can't get rid of them, for every 10 people quietly enjoying the content you get a nagging ninny. And I'm not one of those "don't criticize" folks, I'd say if things are bad, but those complaints are unreasonable.

This game is popular with many people here who like it the way it is and don't have a stick up their bum because it isn't Skyrim already after year 1.

You're doing a great job, keep at a pace that you are comfortable with.
for one grateful person there are always 10 ungrateful children who only see their own limited perspective.
dont let it get to u, its the internet at the end of the day.
also, dont rush to the finish line. i can imagine how hard it is to serve many different wishes equally but remember:
gut ding will weile ;)
Just get over it...
plenty of people with "projection syndrome" around the internet.
the fact you are here with (hopefully) stated good wills, hugely makes up for contestables.
If I might share my point of view, just finish the project before the platform (and the concept) becomes obsolete, but I think you know that all too well.
Cheers
My bad for giving attention to critics unhinged selfish haters, I should have just ignored and blocked them if they aren't willing to put constructive criticism up front and be adults (that last response to me looks like a petulant young teen wrote it, it would be a waste of my time to bother).
Quick glance some have histories of leaving irascible rude remarks on other F95 titles, odd when you want a title to improve you don't shit on it.
There's no other title with the unique vision and scale of Wild Life, it's one of a kind ambitious project and that's why the bashers can't stay away.

Again, a loud but small vocal minority of familiar faces that seem to show up predictability when new updates release just to whine some more.

Hey, are you planning on adding a "preset" section to rentry ?
There's been requests in the past about a rentry character list (1)(2)(3) but I've been hesitant to make such with the main reason here.
How ever a possible alternative is people screenshot only their favorite best custom character presets all in one large group preview in the sandbox and then they upload them all in a single zip file rather than numerous individual PNG and JSON files (which would be easier for me to maintain).
What I can't do is go back 100s of F95 pages/Discords mile long scroll list and do all that manually, if people do the above I can try work with it.

Open to feedback.

• Angry
Reactions: Nitan17 and AraKnus

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Dunno where to put this, so I'll put it here.

First iteration of a showroom map. Nightclub based on an RL nightclub (rip). Do mundane shite like show up for work, stock toilet paper, pick up garbage, etc. Interesting backdrop for scenes at the very least.

Instructions for how to "advance" through the map are written on a whiteboard in the back room.
Very cool work, I really like what you've done with the automation objects to setup small playable tasks to perform, cool ideas to do.
Really dig what you've setup you basically nailed the older nightclub vibe, thanks for sharing, do you have plans on adding to it?

Xenodin

Dec 19, 2018
Very cool work, I really like what you've done with the automation objects to setup small playable tasks to perform, cool ideas to do.
Really dig what you've setup you basically nailed the older nightclub vibe, thanks for sharing, do you have plans on adding to it?
hey thanks! yeah, for sure. i'd like to incorporate the calendar in the sound booth ultimately. a sort of sunday through saturday tour. as it is now, once you open, put the band on stage, they finish their set, you trigger last call and kick everyone out, then clean everything up - it just loops.

i'd be nice to showcase other bands, fetish acts, etc on different nights. throw in some "policing" of "hey, don't do that", "hey, get off that", "hey Uzi, the ceiling is on fire".

crazy go nuts, sure!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FeltTheNeed

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Hey guys, anyone else having frequent game freezes when working with the "Media Player" tool in editor? Videos or just sound it's the same. Maybe it's the format? I'm working with MP4s, haven't yet tried others. Not sure what the issue is, it's also a bit random when it happens. Other tools work fine, just the Media Player seems buggy for me.
Does it happen on a blank showroom map with just the player and a Media Player or on a certain map?
What's the file size, resolution and runtime of the MP4 you're working with, does it happen just any MP4?
Do you still have the previous build to test and compare with to see if it's just something you've got with the new build?

Can you make a video screen recording on what buggy stuff you're getting exactly? I've tested briefly and seems fine to me.

Is it possible to interact with characters in Showroom maps using E to see sex scenes with them?
Only via characters that you spawn in with the T key, actors placed manually via sandbox editor not at this time.
CNSS.png
If you want to see sex scenes - use the Create new sex scene for actors you'll have a list of possible animations.

how to save in game? I don't see such a button
Not implemented yet though I assume such would be coming in due time as they work on the main questlines/story parts.
Also a tip by Steve for everyone, delete the files in \WindowsNoEditor\WildLifeC\Content\Movies for a quicker startup. :WeSmart:

Last edited:

StonedWorm

Oct 22, 2019
It has been asked before, but I couldn't find any reply to that. Is this new update censored? Is there a way to uncensor that?

StonedWorm

Oct 22, 2019
You are welcome, guys! Uncensored full 10$ build torrent
I found my answer. A censored version has been shared some pages ago, and i got my torrent there. Somebody then posted a new torrent with the uncensored one. I am now downloading it, let's hope this is the right version.
And by the way, Adeptus Steve, you're doin a great job in my opinion

Reactions: tombacardy

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
who gives a crap if theres 1000 people making a game. its 6 years and still its not a game. just a tech-demo.
why do I need to respect him while other smaller teams get tons of crap all the time? is this dev special? need to be worshiped? why?
a person making a game in 6 months using 2D with low quality drawing can be fun to play and should be praised if we enjoy the game. but in the same time, a AAAAAAA game or whatever u call it that after 6 years is still not playable what do u expect? praising? no, its boring. no matter the amount of time it took to get here.
I give the same rating to any aaa games out there that are crap. and we have lots of games with million$ budget that failed. while we are indie devs that succeeded with no funding. thats how it is.

sure we have many people supporting this "game". and its their money. but while they are happy spending it here, theres tons of other smaller teams that struggle that are really productive and doing their best with games that are more fun to play.
life sucks and ints not fair. and it is how it is.
but I will not bend down and praise this game just because the dev gets +100k/month. if the game sucks I say it sucks. deal with it.
Some real butthurt in here lol.
We are doing what we can to finish the game asap because thats the smart thing to do.
Hell, the fact that we havent taken down this thread and actually interact with the few people that do offer constructive feedback should be a testiment to our genuine good will towards the community. But nooo, some here are just blind sorry people and I wonder why you are even here if the game is so horrible and we are such bad devs. Just go be positive at whichever project floats your boat instead, how about that?
I get the tension between you two but let's be nice here. There's really no point in being dicks about any of this.
No problem if some of us don't like the game, and also no problem in people getting paid just to put out content imho.
I do agree, however, that certain creators are very deserving of more attention than what they get, but I don't think people like the WL team are to blame.
Please, let's be nice to eachother :)

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes