AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
some custom bunny ears and bra testing
View attachment 2117540
hey!
Very Nice!

although, no doubt, there is much to do to improve forward about the whole game. In the future, it might be possible to implement first drafts of a crafting system in a survival mode, exploring the forests & jungles of Wildlife newest upcoming maps. Stones, gems, sticks, wood, tools, items, quest keys, food, weapons and a better improved inventory bags & slots would be great! any video about deep details of the new tool import user meshes in any social media will also be very welcome!

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
I was having fun with the sandbox editor, importing my own meshes and stuff, only issue is we cannot attach a mesh to the jaw of a character, meaning you cannot add stuff like tusks for instance...
Second issue, scaling doesn't allow negative scale, meaning you can't mirror meshes...

Last edited:

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Does it happen on a blank showroom map with just the player and a Media Player or on a certain map?

Not tested it yet with a blank showroom, but I suppose my projects usually deal with lot of objects.

What's the file size, resolution and runtime of the MP4 you're working with, does it happen just any MP4?
The files are rather small, max 5MBs and range from 1 to 4 minutes depending on the track, because I use it for sound design only. MP3s converted to MP4s, uploaded to catmoe website and URL placed into the Media Player.
Actually placing the URL also sometimes causes game freeze.

Do you still have the previous build to test and compare with to see if it's just something you've got with the new build?
It's the same for all builds, don't see a difference.

Can you make a video screen recording on what buggy stuff you're getting exactly? I've tested briefly and seems fine to me.
It happens randomly when I am adding/deleting URLs or Media Player objects but also can happen while changing 3D values.
Mostly though it's when I am adding/deleting, I have to do that frequently as for some reason the tracks won't always play when added so a quick delete and add usually fixes that.

I take it that it's most likely my hardware, I am not exactly running a powerful and well put together PC.

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Sands of Egypt
This is a trailer presentation of my latest sandbox release - Sands of Egypt. There are 3 characters in this one - Bastet, Cleopatra and resurrected Nefertiti. As for the story, well, I think the trailer shows just about enough to piece it together ;) Enjoy.
(the sandbox files are not yet fully prepared so stay tuned)

Side note, looking for Egyptian inspired custom clothing pieces to bling up the 3 character presets, especially Cleopatra!
Please contact me if you have something like that, thanks!​
Nice work! :cool:

what mesh/map is that?
It's not been shared on the Wild Life Discord for me to add to the so I assume it's a mesh they imported but not uploaded publicly.

FeltTheNeed can you load this mesh to a map plz
No dice, I tried loading it in Wild Life and it just spikes 16GB RAM usage and crashes, not sure why that is or how to resolve.
If you or someone else finds any worth while mesh (doesn't have to be a map, houses etc) provide link and I can try importing.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes