Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
View attachment 2120036 View attachment 2120042

Releasing the sandbox in two versions. Accessable in-game through the OldWildLifeMap.
This sandbox contains the pyramid, outside camp, inside temple and hidden secret dungeon with a tomb.
To open the front gate, interact with the golden scarab.
To access the secret dungeon, you have to find a hidden button inside the temple. No hints this time, good luck searching.

The files seem too big to put directly in the post so I will share via g-drive. Place the 2 zip files into Autoimport.

View attachment 2120069

Version 1 - Clear stage Google Drive // Version 2 - Trailer version Google Drive
Link to the trailer -

In addition, 4 character presets (Cleopatra, Nefertiti, Bastet). I may post an update with custom clothing pieces later.
Extract Maya.rar into the correct folder.
View attachment 2120083

View attachment 2120087 View attachment 2120090 View attachment 2120088 View attachment 2120091
View attachment 2120097 View attachment 2120098 View attachment 2120099 View attachment 2120102

There is no floor for some reason)
Also all image links are broken cuz you forgot to put picture files into the archive.
But overall the map is looking great.

upd.
Is it intended that we have stock couches here instead of custom chairs that are disabled?
1666604359183.png

upd2

After the secret passage there is a place like that.

1666605027837.png

Last edited:
Reactions: AraKnus

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
OMFG, this took me way too long but :
I created a new set of horns and a tail for you to import into the game !
Be aware that the scale is wrong and the mesh has no material. So you will have to fiddle a bit with it on import.

Also, the tail is fully rigged so I included the .blend if you wanna play with it. I think I'll import it to sketchfab later on.
If you wanna re-pose the tail, remember to apply the armature modifier before exporting to fbx.

Doing this got me even more respect for animators and riggers !

Liliths.png

Last edited:

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
There is no floor for some reason)
Also all image links are broken cuz you forgot to put picture files into the archive.
But overall the map is looking great.

upd.
Is it intended that we have stock couches here instead of custom chairs that are disabled?
View attachment 2120951

upd2

After the secret passage there is a place like that.

View attachment 2120972
Thanks for the feedback. I fixed the textures not loaded.
Edited my original post https://f95zone.to/threads/wild-life-patreon-build-21-10-2022-adeptus-steve.3810/post-9239093

Also, you should download the zip files and places them into the folder like I shown in the post. That way the map will be loaded into OldWildLife where it was intended, not showroom.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
literally just scanned my wildlife.exe on the best external scanner I know:

0 out of 72 security VENDORS (not just 1 their solution) finds this file to have any malware, let alone bitcoin mining one...
(I am using the 10/10 release, not the latest one)

• Haha
Reactions: Lucifer84

e111392

Feb 13, 2020
Can someone ease my mind and do multiple virus checks on the release/files that tombacardy uploaded here. I don't want a secret virus on my machine and I already deleted all the files.
What exactly are you worried about? There's no evidence there is malware - you can scan it yourself to check.

Some AV framework giving advisories that the program is doing some things that could be dangerous doesn't mean anything. Everything listed on those advisories are done by lots of programs operating legitimately.

e111392

Feb 13, 2020
Back a page or two I saw a screenshot that showed some suspicious examples and it freaked me out more than it should I know it's stupid and I shouldn't have freaked out as much but for some reason it just got to me
Don't worry, I've checked and the application only opens the same things a typical unity game will open. Keep a peaceful mind, and in the future if you're paranoid, wait a few days before downloading new releases - anything that is infected will be quickly caught here.

Reactions: achselschneider
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes