DubbingIfrit

Dec 28, 2020
Finally new Kral x Maya animations! And nice ones indeed!

Now, if constructive criticism is accepted...
I think that the sandbox part could be already considered "complete" animations wise.
What i mean is that there are enough different animations for the different couples.
What IMO would be a nice idea now, is to port existing animations to couples that have few compared to others (Max x Rasha for example), and focusing on "completing" the already existing animations.

By completing i mean adding the full cycle (idle, foreplay, main act, cum in and out) to all the existing animations that don't have it (except the minigame animations)
If every animation had a full cycle Wildlife could be already considered hands down the best nsfw game around in terms of animation viewing.

Also i think that doing so could alleviate the work load on the animation (and brainstorming) side, allowing to focus more on the main story and gameplay and the sandbox mode.

I'm not saying to completely stop relasing new animations tho, patrons would likely riot, but it would be nice to have instead of for example 5-6 new simple animations for Bol x Maya, just one or two completely new, but added with the full cycle. This would likely raise the quality standard as well.

I hope these little thoughts can help a bit!

Reactions: Slayer128

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Some real butthurt in here lol.
We are doing what we can to finish the game asap because thats the smart thing to do.
Hell, the fact that we havent taken down this thread and actually interact with the few people that do offer constructive feedback should be a testiment to our genuine good will towards the community. But nooo, some here are just blind sorry people and I wonder why you are even here if the game is so horrible and we are such bad devs. Just go be positive at whichever project floats your boat instead, how about that?
Dear Steve,
please come back,
for one who disapproves the project, there is an entire legion on the other side hoping for the future success of Wildlife Official Launch on Steam , for example!
Please be welcome here since we like your posts very much,
we were wondering if we could send you a suggestion for future ideas,
a new feature for importing extra custom skeletons into the character base pool

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Bol is very, very active in this last build (nice animations and new base preset)
But Rawn x Maya full scene list are still among the best ones!

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
We are doing what we can to finish the game asap because thats the smart thing to do.
Hell, the fact that we havent taken down this thread and actually interact with the few people that do offer constructive feedback should be a testiment to our genuine good will towards the community. But nooo, some here are just blind sorry people and I wonder why you are even here if the game is so horrible and we are such bad devs. Just go be positive at whichever project floats your boat instead, how about that?
for one grateful person there are always 10 ungrateful children who only see their own limited perspective.
dont let it get to u, its the internet at the end of the day.

also, dont rush to the finish line. i can imagine how hard it is to serve many different wishes equally but remember:

gut ding will weile ;)

Bol is very, very active in this last build (nice animations and new base preset)
But Rawn x Maya full scene list are still among the best ones!
im just happy were starting to see some bulging.

was always kinda strange to make a grok x maya scene for example and see no bulging when
she literally has more than her own arm in there.

also quite happy theres a new salivarius scene although its more like a finisher without a prerequisite scene.
gives me hope hes not forgotten.

Last edited:

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
(snip snip)
on the note of feedback, i wont repeat what ive already posted in hopes u saw it and that it was relevant enough.

kinda a new thing i really missed though whilst doing some scritping stuff up and down was having some direct control over the played character via prop.

for example, making the controlled character invisible or change some properties.
simple example would be changing the hair cut via prop or changing the controlled character as a whole into a new one or a custom one.

havent found a way to do that at least.

Jan 31, 2022
Any thoughts on changing how the sandbox mode works? If you went with a scene oriented menu instead of a character based one it would be a lot easier to find the scenes you want.

For example you ust have a list of characters and choose character 1. The child menu is either "None" for partner, or a list of available partners with scenes, then on child menu 2 partners with threesome scenes, and so on and so forth. TBH it's all I'm into the game for and it would improve the sandbox scenes quite a bit.

fartbart1773

May 16, 2019
Has the story progressed...AT ALL!? Seems all the last updates have been animations and sandbox stuff. Which ...yea for 10gb it's...a bit underwhelming

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Just get over it...
plenty of people with "projection syndrome" around the internet.
the fact you are here with (hopefully) stated good wills, hugely makes up for contestables.
If I might share my point of view, just finish the project before the platform (and the concept) becomes obsolete, but I think you know that all too well.
Cheers

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
Has the story progressed...AT ALL!? Seems all the last updates have been animations and sandbox stuff. Which ...yea for 10gb it's...a bit underwhelming
update size has nothing to do with quests. assets are sizable, not the scripts for quests.
devs can add assets even without implementing any quest related scripts.

imo we should not get any story related update before its really done and only tests are needed to find and fix (major) bugs.

u will get spoilered by smaller story releases, encounter plenty of major bugs probably and the release will then be disappointing in the end because u already know a lot from bits and pieces before.

one reason why many beta games dont release small content updates but wait for a big package.
even then the final release is underwhelming unless they do big overhauls or bring the biggest and final story part only then.

even if we get story parts i know for sure i wont touch it. will just ruin the final experience in my opinion.

Reactions: Ariharu

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
Hey, I thought I should give the character creation a try, and decided to try and recreate Lilith from BrknPncl's comics "A Boy and His Familiar", granted Lilith is not for everyone's taste I find them quite hot.
I would love to be able to add my own meshes as clothes and be able to edit the face mesh but I did with what I had. Enjoy !
HighresScreenshot_2022.10.22-16.34.07.png
View attachment Lilith.zip

Thuviel

Dec 21, 2021
Hey! i think this is a best Tps game with animal chararcters.
Im not like it, becouse too many bug, (laggs etc.) and cant prefer tps view, but this is a best i think.
This is have a FREE content, so i cant imagine WTF waiting some people.
So, U havent some positiv critics, or buildup plan, go home and jerk off. Leave a dev alone , his make own work.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes