Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
An idea/tip for sandbox/scene creators: the new lipstick and face paint can really make it look like someone's dead! Simply apply the makeup, pose as "sleeping on back," edit the face to eyes closed or the chosen expression in my example, and voila!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ScarletFeather

Sep 21, 2022
Good sites for free (adult) 3d mesh (is this the correct term?) .fix. obj files? Searched for a few but paywall for good stuff. Couldn't find any animal genitals

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks! I'm just afraid that 90% of the game might be about these content and there might not be much left to see if I avoid all of them.
In the sandbox, you can spawn whatever you want. Most of the characters are human.

In the campaign (there is only a vertical slice right now with limited gameplay), you'll definitely see and speak to Kerpali (the furries of this game), but you'll be able to choose whether you want to romance them, same as any other character.

There is no monster/zoo content in this game (besides a tentacle monster with like one animation). As someone else has said, the bestiality tag is incorrect.

JennyKinkster

May 24, 2020
How to get the beastality situations shown in the renders? I am only able to play as a dude roaming the forest :(
So there is the demo gameplay where you're in the Fishing Village and have to go through process of basically having sex with every available partner. Human and Anthro alike.

However there is also the sandbox where you can create your own sex scenes with pre-made characters or make a custom character by modifying the presets of the pre-existing character. At the main menu just hit sandbox and select a map. If you select the Fishing Village map however you'll end up playing the demo.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes