vncd

Dec 31, 2019
Can anyone link me the torrent for the 21/10 (latest) version?

Tried search but I only found the previous one:HideThePain:

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
I haven't picked this up in like 4 years but I have to say I'm very impressed with the demo. Many H-games aspire to be like "a real game but with lewd content", however if they keep up what they're doing in regards to that I think they can really pull it off. I'd love to see even a basic storyline that takes Max across the world engaging with locations and characters just like the starting village.

I hope they lean into this aspect more heavily now that the game seems to have a reasonably solid foundation. I know everyone just wants to hear about features or add new outfits and poses and whatnot, but feature creep and bloat is a very real danger that keeps you away from developing a lasting, memorable game, especially for small teams who may feel pressured to deliver updates that add more visible immediate features instead of meaningful work under the hood.

Either way, I have no idea what your time table looks like but I like what I've seen so far, keep it up.

PS: One complaint I have is that during Kim's scene (best girl and scene imo, more of her please) during the lift up phase one shot of the camera is taken up entirely by one guy's knees. I imagine it's been brought up before but still, lol. View attachment 1846889
Seconding your choice of Kim. Those knees ... I could live with knowing that Kim will be right there.

VioletDoppel

Oct 30, 2022
One more issue: when trying to save custom color in temporary library, sometimes game freezes. And only double alt+tab unfreeze it, and after that color shows as added.

Not an issue, but question: In some animations "Maya x Kral" and "Maya x Rawn" Kelparis tails helicopting is a bit annoying (especially with shadows), maybe there could be an option to turn off this helicopting in animations?)

nemeissis

Aug 5, 2018
I was takeing a look at it, but I feel that it's missing something to make it perfect, the option to create or inport models, share your creations... not just changing skin color to red...(dumb) in 3sexvilla, ppl were competing to make Black widow(Scarlett Johansson) models and other celebrities , or importing tomb rider or mass effect girls, I get there might be copy right issues if the game developers make the models, but you can circumvent that if ppl do it themselfs /share/download and instal on there own systems

Oct 17, 2022
I am new here, is this the full game unlocked, or it is the same as steam demo copy?
And also, I downloaded it from steam yesterday, and I was looking for a way to get access to the sandbox without having to re-download the whole game (gigabytes costs money where I come from) and not to pay ofc. Since, it seems this game is never going to be completed.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes