superderp1

Oct 3, 2019
In custom scenes others have made, I see floating cameras but am unable to find a button or key to activate or use that camera. How do I do that?

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Does any one have experience with games that switched from UE4 to 5? From what little experience I had the hardware requirement goes up after the switch. I don't know if it was a design decision to increase visual quality, the engine itself being hardware demanding, or the usual poor optimization by the devs.

JennyKinkster

May 24, 2020
Is the cum coming out of her mouth part of the scene? How'd you do that?
In the Poser I selected a facial expression that had the mouth open, such as Scream. Then I just used a PNG of semen that had the background removed. Scale and rotate, place in open mouth. May see about making it better.

• Love
Reactions: SpicyHotBeef

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
we were wondering if with the new user mesh import tool,
in the sandbox showroom, we could actually add the tag 'scat' into this game also,
if you know what i mean, depending on the posing , textures, materials and .obj files used as well.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
we were wondering if with the new user mesh import tool,
in the sandbox showroom, we could actually add the tag 'scat' into this game also,
if you know what i mean, depending on the posing , textures, materials and .obj files used as well.
Why, then any tag could be added to this essentially.

ibocju02

Nov 6, 2020
is there any way to use different character's animation in sandbox? There are certain anims I really like from other character but I dont like the character itself. Not really into strong woman personally so I rarely play around with Shey. Anyway to use Shey's anim on Maya? I tried playing around with New Pose but it is very limited or maybe I am just too noob with it. Also I wish there are more Feral/Beast to interact with not a humanoid.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes