lucifer1710

Jan 23, 2020
View attachment 1561083

Overview:
We live in a mad universe... indescribably vast... full of wonders... and terrors. And amidst all the chaos, sometimes things even turn out.. sexy! Play as one of many possible characters, female, male*, or creature* and fight and fuck your way through a wild experience. Our story plays on a small and rather unknown planet called K’apal. Only few civilized humans have ever ventured here, some miners guilds to claim the precious rare minerals that can be found here, scientists studying the natives and the flora and fauna. And also raiders and poachers trying to make a fortune selling rare creatures to rich and eccentric collectors and off-world beast arenas.
3D game with a lot of furry, monsters, futa, lesbian and gay sex.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-21
Release Date: 2022-10-21
Developer: Adeptus Steve - - -
Censored: No
Version: Patreon Build 21.10.2022
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Windows 7 Workaround:
Tip to play the sex animations: select sandbox, press T, spawn characters, then talk to them pressing E, speak to several characters to play group sex.
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - - -
Other: TORRENT

Extra:
Sandbox Map List

View attachment 1560468 View attachment 1560465 View attachment 1560472 View attachment 1561187 View attachment 1561189 View attachment 1571386 View attachment 1571387 View attachment 1571388 View attachment 1571389 View attachment 1571390 View attachment 1571391 View attachment 1571392 View attachment 1571393 View attachment 1571394 View attachment 1675736
Possible for Android ?

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
hello there, is it possible to split it uploaded file for something that not contain 13 GB file !? I have Wild Life previous version, and it was fine to download, but this single file is just impossible to me to download, and just looking at this amazing creations of others make me jealous. Can anyone have something like 2 link for 6 gb file, or even 3 links to make it possible ?

mulambo

Nov 1, 2019
Last edited:

Swolian

Mar 19, 2021
How did you give the character fangs? It's been couple of hours in sandbox mode but all I saw about character customization is ctrl+o. Can you actually change the body fat or color/size/perkiness of nipples or such things? I loved this game and I would love to get surprised about what more you can do in this game.

As far as I understood from the tools in sandbox mode this game is highly moddable and I wonder if there is any website or anyting well organized which you can search for mods. Are there any?

Last edited:

JennyKinkster

May 24, 2020
How did you give the character fangs? It's been couple of hours in sandbox mode but all I saw about character customization is ctrl+o. Can you actually change the body fat or color/size/perkiness of nipples or such things? I loved this game and I would love to get surprised about what more you can do in this game.

As far as I understood from the tools in sandbox mode this game is highly moddable and I wonder if there is any website or anyting well organized which you can search for mods. Are there any?
Though I am not the poster, I'll give insight. Perhaps locoraptus_69 will pop in and give more as well.

Per the first: There are a lot of ways to give characters certain and unique looks. However it's best to do this with Poses over the sexual animations as the added details won't keep track in animations unlike a still character from the poser. Some models are different than others in terms of customizations, but for the moment you can't fully change a characters look unless you're using the specific character model only. When in sanbox mode you can create a pose by selecting the green box with white the white silhouette, then when you see the characters you'll have the option to create your own.

Now for the second: There are quite a lot of websites out there that let you download 3D models for free, some are also on the cheap end if you feel like grabbing a few and messing around with them. You can use the User Mesh to bring in your own 3D models that you have saved to your PC, and if you're capable you can even create your own. However, custom animations do not exist, and I'm not sure if they will.

Reactions: Xol

adultgamelover5

Feb 14, 2022
Does anyone know how to set resolution before starting game. I am stuck on menu where i am not able to click on any buttons. Thinking of giving up this game and try other games

GrooteS

May 16, 2020
Big City map, first release.

The map is not fully ready, completed by about 30 percent, uploaded at the request of people. Do not pay attention to some jambs in the map, I will fix it over time =)
Loading the map takes 1-2 minutes, then use the teleport to get into the city.

Place downloaded zip to C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\AutoImport WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping_2022-11-02_11-38-55.png View attachment GSFX - Big City.zip

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes