Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
I remember playing one of the very first builds back in 2017, and it was looking quite promising. I never got my hopes high for the development, because good looking games will never get far it seems (over-ambitiousness from the devs).
And I'm glad that my hope were lost that time... From the 'demo' then, there is nothing left. It's like a whole new game with the development status from then.

Reactions: Super_Nova-

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
What does this mean?
This means you can possess (and possibly fuck) poses you place in sandbox now. So, for instance, imagine you pose a Shey doing yoga or something in sandbox 2.0 (the one you access by pressing tab), then you can now walk up to them and possess them/have sex w/ them. Hence, the team's trying to integrate the old sandbox system w/ the new one. I'm NOT sure about the sex part, but given that T-spawned characters can be possessed and that you can initiate sex w/ them, then it's safe to say that you can probably do the latter for sure. This'll make way for wayyyy more immersive sandbox levels imo.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
C:\Files\Settings\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\Config\CharacterCustomization
1667739957144.png

what those files mean ? what data they contain ?

(since folder \AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\My Presets already contains custom characters & preset images information)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Can someone create such a topic? I think a lot of people will be interested. I just don't know how to do it
Anyone can make a thread for it over here. You would have to ask a Mod/Uploader for the link to be added to the OP though

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
where we can find the largest sharing pool of community wildlife players custom presets collection files ?

1667741660133.png

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Agreed, specially since she has the equipable Penis, just like Shey has and we have a SheyFuta so.... My guess is that they didnt added her yet cause in terms of bodytype Maya and Jenny are like, same-ey? At least in terms of the skeleton type both use.

Maybe they could add her as a "skin" of Jenny Futa? Is kinda odd to me that pretty much all the skeletons have at least two different skins (By skin I mean, two characters or more that use the same "base" like Maya and Serenia do but both use Maya's) yet the futa girls only have either Shey or Jenny. I dont think it would be too hard to add since they pretty much have all the stuff they'll need for Maya. I think XD

Reactions: AraKnus

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
is it possible to leave out the furry and gay stuff?
Go to sandbox, use only sandbox and just don't select any of those characters or scenes.. This goes for any specific thing you don't like, for example I don't like the character Ilijah (big ugly fat guy), so I never spawn him or use his scenes.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes