Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
I've been out of the loop for a bit. Why no torrent?
Try the Go File link, it's often around the same speed as Mega, but without the limit on download. (no cost or login required).
I've noticed it slow before, but refreshing the page or giving it a minute to pick up speed often helps.
When it's at normal speed it's about the same or faster than mega.

Furbots

Jan 9, 2022
Hey guys,

when i make a scene there is no way i can interact with a character that i place. Is this even possible?

baho6

May 6, 2021
Hey guys,

when i make a scene there is no way i can interact with a character that i place. Is this even possible?
Yes, you can't interact with them through dialogues, because it's just a puppet with a set of animations you choose.
But there is a separate key (look in the game settings, I redid all the keys), where you spawn someone, and you can already "interact" with him :D

Reactions: Furbots

HueofColor

Apr 16, 2020
we need goblins, orcs, argonians, kerpali, and also imps into the game (to interact with Maya in sandbox scenes)
You can try to make your own using the character creator, but these ideas are not going to be implemented into game by devs. It just does not fit into the game, neither the story or the tone they are going for.

May 4, 2020
Here's a preview of an HMV video I'm working on (gunna rework a few shots in final version)
Made some custom clothing that I'm pretty proud of, let me know what you think

When is this coming out? This is sick! Also, I'd like the map? Haven't been able to find it anywhere in the meshes/maps list. Is it personally made? Glitchy and a W.I.P not ready for public release?

Last edited:
Reactions: Syko.169
Mar 10, 2019
will there ever be feral animals ?
There are. Just not meant for sex or verbal interaction. As IRL.

Possible for Android ?
Yes, in 20 years maybe. Now you need a 600W computer with big CPU and massive GPU to run this game at poor 20 FPS.
But you can run 1994 Doom game on your Android phone now, for which you would need powerful full size computer 25 years ago. At that time your portable device could barely run a PacMan style game on simple black/transparent LCD.
So just wait a little bit for computer tech development.

ScarletFeather

Sep 21, 2022
There are. Just not meant for sex or verbal interaction. As IRL.

Yes, in 20 years maybe. Now you need a 600W computer with big CPU and massive GPU to run this game at poor 20 FPS.
But you can run 1994 Doom game on your Android phone now, for which you would need powerful full size computer 25 years ago. At that time your portable device could barely run a PacMan style game on simple black/transparent LCD.
So just wait a little bit for computer tech development.
Well, unless you add static 3d models, unofficially of course.

When/if they allow animated mesh uploads, shit's about to get real.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
When is this coming out? This is sick! Also, I'd like the map? Haven't been able to find it anywhere in the meshes/maps list. Is it personally made? Glitchy and a W.I.P not ready for public release?
Full vid is basically done, but I'd like to redo a few scenes...might just upload as is when I get some free time. for the "map" I took a window from the penthouse map by mr.sergoo and edited it to be more symmetrical and made the octagon, the platform is from SavageWildNightClub map, but modified. I can upload it later on when I get a chance.

Reactions: YALLAREFREAKINGOUT
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes