kpok92

Dec 18, 2020
Всем привет! Давно работаю над этим проектом))
Представляю вам 6 сексуальных сцен с уникальными анимациями. Есть возможность выбрать новую сцену после окончания предыдущей.
Любители футанари и камшотов будут довольны.
Внимание! иногда сцены могут неправильно отображать физику тела. В этом случае достаточно снова запустить сцену. Чтобы начать первую сцену, нажмите «1».
Не забудьте добавить пресеты персонажей
Файл демонстрационного зала "C:\Users\your_user\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\MySaves\Showroom"
Файл персонажей "C:\Users\your_user\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\CharacterPresets\My Presets"
Пожалуйста, оцените.
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_6.png

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Don't know if anyone has put this request towards devs before or not..
But the ability to recolor clothing that's in the game?

rocketdave

Jun 23, 2020
They should consider switching over from patreon to a more nsfw oriented hosting site like pixiv fanbox or subscribestar if they're still interested in adding actual beast content into the game. I know they've mentioned not making the hyenas fuckable even though all of them have male genitalia because of patreon tos.

They should at least consider it after a 1.0 release

May 4, 2020
Big City map, first release.

The map is not fully ready, completed by about 30 percent, uploaded at the request of people. Do not pay attention to some jambs in the map, I will fix it over time =)
Loading the map takes 1-2 minutes, then use the teleport to get into the city.

Place downloaded zip to C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\AutoImport View attachment 2144899 View attachment 2144900
Please tell me that you can have characters spawned and be able to walk around. Surface registry in this game is hit or miss.

Avri

Dec 11, 2019
Is there a setting that determines which character (and where) spawns when a sandbox is loaded? Or is it always Maya at the exact same spot?

Loaded a few sandboxes where you start being stuck. I'm also trying to create my own sandbox, and while working on it the starting position either moved on its own or I moved it by accident.

baho6

May 6, 2021
Is there a setting that determines which character (and where) spawns when a sandbox is loaded? Or is it always Maya at the exact same spot?

Loaded a few sandboxes where you start being stuck. I'm also trying to create my own sandbox, and while working on it the starting position either moved on its own or I moved it by accident.
The starting position is reset to default if you go to the main menu of the game and then load.

El Machico

May 30, 2019
Since the 1st day I don't find a way to have the DoF during normal sex scenes.
Now it works only in sex minigame or using the cinematic camera :sick:
Do u know a way?

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
are there no people posting/creating sandbox maps in anymore?
with the next upcoming game update, bringing even more tools into the game and resources to sandbox showr00m,
we expect more maps, items, objects, structures and mini villages made by wildlife community and gamers in general.

As new player, i am learning how to create mini towns and\or small islands in sandbox to share
(so more users can import their favorite characters and interaction scenes to include and habitate those spaces and parks).

We are eager and hope for new improvements and better\friendly user interface on 'import meshes tool' so more people can use it more often to expand their creativity, and possibly enlarging the community sharing sandbox maps library even more later on.

fv-fan01.gif

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes