AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
in sandbox showroom area, i am currently trying to create an ancient temple of love space
and trying to learn how to deform regular normal block units so we can create the temple's Gate like this picture,

1667508842764.png 1667508842764.png
(any tips & tricks & help about how to do it, will be greatly welcome!) :D

Reactions: ololos95

GrooteS

May 16, 2020
in sandbox showroom area, i am currently trying to create an ancient temple of love space
and trying to learn how to deform regular normal block units so we can create the temple's Gate like this picture,
(any tips & tricks & help about how to do it, will be greatly welcome!) :D
Try these models
1667510169795.png 1667510519364.png

Reactions: AraKnus

baho6

May 6, 2021
Does anyone know how to set resolution before starting game. I am stuck on menu where i am not able to click on any buttons. Thinking of giving up this game and try other games
File
C:\Users\----\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini

Find lines in the file and change to the resolution you need
ResolutionSizeX=
ResolutionSizeY=

I have:

ResolutionSizeX=1920
ResolutionSizeY=1080

Last edited:

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
we urgently need a new working skeleton/preset into the game:

Maya Hermafrodita

it's not so hard to implement

Maya Hermafrodite Capturar.PNG

medhathobo

Aug 20, 2017
6451 objects. Some of you might know the game "BoneTown".

View attachment 2048931

Well, I got the idea from that game to create Ron's Tower in this game too, it took me a lot of time and effort, and yeah, a lot of objects too... I started creating the map long before the update that contains the octagon object, so that's why the objects number are so high :D anyways, I think it's time to share with you. Might be some updates too on this project. Well it's not the same bulding, not the best, but almost, and a little bit more. :D I'd call it: Ron's Tower Expanded. Still missing some elements, but playable, so enjoy!

Some photos: View attachment 2048915
View attachment 2048917
View attachment 2048919
View attachment 2048920
View attachment 2048921
View attachment 2048923
View attachment 2048924
View attachment 2048925

View attachment 2049014

Once you loaded the map, turn around and use the teleport stone to enter the tower.

-What it contains:
-More than 100 unique character presets(only humans)
-Trigger zones, to reduce lagg
-BoneTown music
-Video system, switch on/off TV
-Opening doors
-Optional wall art, you can easily disable them by deleting the group : Wall Tapestry. Default: On.

Main floor zone can be laggy... contains lot of npcs and objects like 65...Object list is a mess.. :( I didn't have time to set them in gropus but if you're up to it and want to change anything you're feel free to.
Dude this map is so funny with the music. Got a link for the Ron Jeremy P.I.M.P. parody? I can't find it.

Reactions: EKL

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Oh yes, every frame looks great when you can add your models and textures.
Should I make a video about a brothel?
I think it's fair to say a lot of people that mess with Wild Life sandbox love seeing what others make, it's creativity after all.
And so I will speak for many others and say...YES! Let's see what you have to create :p Pretty please <3

Sugandezenuts

May 16, 2020
Forgive me if i am being stupid i am new to all this so...anyways..is there a way to make an android port of this game ? Or is it impossible bcz of it's graphics bcz it was made in UE ?

• Haha
Reactions: Slayer128

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Forgive me if i am being stupid i am new to all this so...anyways..is there a way to make an android port of this game ? Or is it impossible bcz of it's graphics bcz it was made in UE ?
Nope.
You need a proper PC to run a game like this one, also I have no idea on how do you imagine to interface something complex as this game sandbox with a phone touchscreen...

Reactions: edhorren
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes