acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
attach to your character on your belt and it will be like a tail for you)), the principle of the rope as such is not.
Oh.
So I cannot attach one end of the rope in the hand of one character and another around another character 's neck or some 3D model that simulate a collar?

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Oh.
So I cannot attach one end of the rope in the hand of one character and another around another character 's neck or some 3D model that simulate a collar?
(In this example I attached it to Alissa's hand and to Shey's Wrists).
I added some extra binds to Shey to add some detail, but those can be ignored and wont function like the rope you want.
HighresScreenshot_2022.11.27-02.04.25.png
Scene goes in showroom

Last edited:

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
an idea with your own objects is not a bad idea, but with FBX it would not be bad to add Skin or your own animation, as for the sandbox itself, that is, some instabilities such as sound chewing or it does not work at all or buggy triggers and stopwatches, but in general it seems to work. I also wanted more tools for editing the weather))
pls share. holy shit. you managed to import a whole Resident Evil level into WildLife. That's awesome, brother.

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
Unreal Engine is clearly not an engine for erotic games
riddiculous...

explain to me how the engine itself would differenciate based on content type.
AI based engine which will refuse to function as soon as a 3D model with a humane appearance drops clothes and/or executes an animation which might resemble intercourse ?

UE4 has been in use for all types of games. the issues are developers who dont know the engine well enough or dont have the time and build unoptimized garbage on top of it, but that happens to "normal" games just the same. even if developers could do better, AAA studios save the expense of optimizing their games with the excuse "buy a better computer" and transfer responsibility over to the customers/consumers.

UE4 is one of the most flexible engines. many custom engines with their own name are simply based on UE4 and heavily altered. theres a reason why UE4(5) is so popular and widely used and why other engines like the CryEngine arent. Unity caught up a bit but UE5 killed it completely for now.

Last edited:

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
riddiculous...

explain to me how the engine itself would differentiate based on content type.
AI based engine which will refuse to function as soon as a 3D model with a humane appearance drops clothes and/or executes an animation which might resemble intercourse ?

UE4 has been in use for all types of games. the issues are developers who dont know the engine well enough or dont have the time and build unoptimized garbage on top of it, but that happens to "normal" games just the same. even if developers could do better, AAA studios save the expense of optimizing their games with the excuse "buy a better computer" and transfer responsibility over to the customers/consumers.

UE4 is one of the most flexible engines. many custom engines with their own name are simply based on UE4 and heavily altered. theres a reason why UE4(5) is so popular and widely used and why other engines like the CryEngine arent. Unity caught up a bit but UE5 killed it completely for now.
It's so hot when you talk like that

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
how do you import models into the game?
In the objects section of sandbox, with the cube, sphere, etc. Go all the way to the right, there's one called User Mesh.
You download an OBJ or FBX file and then set those as mesh for the object.
It's similar to selecting a picture for the image object.

Reactions: feebliewockie

ctrdyv5yu66t

Sep 19, 2022
In the objects section of sandbox, with the cube, sphere, etc. Go all the way to the right, there's one called User Mesh.
You download an OBJ or FBX file and then set those as mesh for the object.
It's similar to selecting a picture for the image object.
i dont see that anywhere

Last edited:

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
You guys are making me laugh im too high for this hang on ill help you both give me a minute im launching the game

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
How to initiate a gangband in sandbox mode?
1669569828321.png
HEY TO START GANGBAND IN SANDBOX MODE! Press TAB on your keyboard to open this spicy menu, then click that dude humping that curvy bitch button. It's the green one, with my average sized blue arrow pointing at it. If you click that, it's going to open this crazy menu that might jump scare you but don't worry, it's all good. Just scroll through there, the GANGBAND ones are at the bottom honey. Happy fapping, good choice. <3

Edit: If someone wants to teach me how to set images as spoilers after I paste them into the box I'll suck you off. But I'm not gonna swallow.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
an idea with your own objects is not a bad idea, but with FBX it would not be bad to add Skin or your own animation, as for the sandbox itself, that is, some instabilities such as sound chewing or it does not work at all or buggy triggers and stopwatches, but in general it seems to work. I also wanted more tools for editing the weather))
yes, putting and allocating all those elements & scenarios and rooms together
amazing work!
it is actually well done,

pl-dfan.gif

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes