Avri

Dec 11, 2019
Trying to import some .obj custom meshes, just random free-to-download ones, but most of them crash the game, some work with no prob - why is that?

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Actually, the game would be better off without this forest theme, survival-ish something, they have a lot of stuff by now.
A bit shame there is no option (other games got like Chernobylite, Evil West etc.) and FSR 2.1 for DX12 or FSR 1.0 for DX11. No, not hard at all to make it for UE4.
They have fucking around for years with one 'game' while UE5 has been released.

sleekshoes

Oct 24, 2018
Is there any way to control npc in sandbox mode like the way we can posses other npcs from cheat menu? I put them in sandbox then closing the editor all I can do is interact using middle mouse button but no option are there.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Is there any way to control npc in sandbox mode like the way we can posses other npcs from cheat menu? I put them in sandbox then closing the editor all I can do is interact using middle mouse button but no option are there.
Yeah that's all you can do is that.
However you are still able to spawn them with T menu, unfortunately this doesn't give you the option to pose them like with the Sandbox menu.

Good news for you though!
Next update should include the option to possess those sandbox characters and a little more along those lines, can't wait.

Reactions: he_found_you

ScarletFeather

Sep 21, 2022
If we can eventually hide certain body parts (hide feet, legs hands, etc.) and add our own static* mesh items. That'll be freaking sweet. Can make custom characters and let our imaginations run wild.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2197838

Download the attached zip and unpack it to
C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\MySaves\Showroom\
then load Roman Baths from the Sandbox Showroom menu.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is c00l! Loading it right now into 'showr00m' folder! Beautifully populated.
Thank you, Avri!
New maps & content is nice to celebrate!
pl-dfan.gif

Reactions: Avri

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Edit: If someone wants to teach me how to set images as spoilers after I paste them into the box I'll suck you off. But I'm not gonna swallow.

Reactions: Viixby

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Finally got around to uploading my video.

Overall I'm pretty happy with it, I had fun experimenting with some environmental lighting and camera techniques, wish I could re-do some of the early bj shots but I know I'll spend too much time tweaking it.
Will make a shared google drive folder with custom map and clothing at some point.

for now it's back to the drawing board of what kind of video to make next. not sure if I'll do another music based clip or maybe do something a bit like a linear story scene.
where did you get those clothes?

germa59

Nov 3, 2021
Totally new to this game , what is the sandbox , how do we play it ,is there any gameplay video or something like a tutorial how to play this game and the sandbox.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes