HaMaOne

Jun 1, 2020
Can you replace the existing model with your favorite model for some actions in the future?
Such as alcina dimitrescu replacing maya

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Totally new to this game , what is the sandbox , how do we play it ,is there any gameplay video or something like a tutorial how to play this game and the sandbox.

After Almost 844 pages, i really dont think People will consider it a Valuable QUESION. (Lol)

"Getting Lost, Doesn't always happen by Accidents"
You are lost in WILDLIFE world, Go Try some adventure it is worth it.

TBH- i asked the same question to myself when i forst opened the game, i had no clue but, man.... this is a MASTER piece of time (Not 10-20% ready but still managing to beat the shit out of SKYRIM)

~ Gameplay-
All you need to know is- 1st your MC- if female, she can fly- (space key i guess, haven't played since long)
Go explore. you ll come to know about things in no time.
1st map you see will be the demo (More will be coming)
Second map- is a wild run
Old map- Exploration and stuff
SandBox- Kind off creation room, you can Create New stuff, See all the Characters involved in the game, try any other thing you want to add.

Sandbox-
you enter in a place where you can create, anything ANNNNYYYTING you want with in the current game stats.
the dev has a Youtube page as well.

YOU need more- 844 pages, help yourself. :geek::geek:
Go reading.

Done.

Schnuffi123

Jul 23, 2019
Hello Adeptus Steve
Just a few thoughts
1. can you please make Maya's feather costume available to the other female characters. I mean, if you can fly with them, it would look better if you could at least put wings on them.
2. For the Succubus, an option where you can take off the red wings but keep the tail wouldn't be bad. Maybe add the tail seperately, or a small selection of different
of different tails.
3. it would be helpful if you could expand the featured map in the showroom with more examples of the tools. Unfortunately I don't speak English, so it's hard to understand the functions of the tools, the examples were very helpful for me. I'm sure a few others feel the same way.
4. can the media player be extended with some formats? For example avi and mkv.

Another small hint:
When Maya walks with a torch in her hand, her steps look strange. It's been like that for quite a long time but somehow it's not corrected. In previous versions (e.g. WL 2019.03.12) it didn't look like that.

Thanks for this awesome game

Hallo Adeptus Steve
Nur so´n paar Gedanken
1. Kannst du bitte das Federkostüm von Maya den anderen weiblichen Characteren zur Verfügung stellen. Ich meine, wenn man schon mit ihnen fliegen kann, würde es besser aussehen wenn man ihnen wenigstens Flügel anziehen könnte.
2. Beim Succubus wäre ein Option bei der man die roten Flügel ausziehen kann, aber der Schwanz erhalten bleibt nicht schlecht. Vielleicht den Schwanz seperat hinzufügen, oder eine kleine Auswahl
von verschiedenen Schwänzen machen.
3. Es wäre hilfreich wenn du die Featured Map im Showroom mit weitern Beispielen der Werkzeuge erweitern könntest. Da ich leider kein Englisch spreche, ist es schwer die Funktionen der Werkzeuge zu verstehen, die Beispiele waren da sehr hilfreich für mich. Ich bin sicher, dass es ein paar anderen auch so geht.
4. Läßt sich der Mediaplayer um ein paar Formate erweitern? Zum Beispiel avi und mkv.

Noch ein kleiner Hinweis:
Wenn Maya mit einer Fackel in der Hand geht, sehen ihre Schritte eigenartig aus. Das ist schon ganz lange so aber irgendwie wird das nicht korrigiert. In früheren Versionen (z.B. WL 2019.03.12) sah das nicht so aus.

Danke für dieses geile Spiel

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Hello Adeptus Steve
Just a few thoughts
1. can you please make Maya's feather costume available to the other female characters. I mean, if you can fly with them, it would look better if you could at least put wings on them.
2. For the Succubus, an option where you can take off the red wings but keep the tail wouldn't be bad. Maybe add the tail seperately, or a small selection of different
of different tails.
3. it would be helpful if you could expand the featured map in the showroom with more examples of the tools. Unfortunately I don't speak English, so it's hard to understand the functions of the tools, the examples were very helpful for me. I'm sure a few others feel the same way.
4. can the media player be extended with some formats? For example avi and mkv.

Another small hint:
When Maya walks with a torch in her hand, her steps look strange. It's been like that for quite a long time but somehow it's not corrected. In previous versions (e.g. WL 2019.03.12) it didn't look like that.

Thanks for this awesome game

Hallo Adeptus Steve
Nur so´n paar Gedanken
1. Kannst du bitte das Federkostüm von Maya den anderen weiblichen Characteren zur Verfügung stellen. Ich meine, wenn man schon mit ihnen fliegen kann, würde es besser aussehen wenn man ihnen wenigstens Flügel anziehen könnte.
2. Beim Succubus wäre ein Option bei der man die roten Flügel ausziehen kann, aber der Schwanz erhalten bleibt nicht schlecht. Vielleicht den Schwanz seperat hinzufügen, oder eine kleine Auswahl
von verschiedenen Schwänzen machen.
3. Es wäre hilfreich wenn du die Featured Map im Showroom mit weitern Beispielen der Werkzeuge erweitern könntest. Da ich leider kein Englisch spreche, ist es schwer die Funktionen der Werkzeuge zu verstehen, die Beispiele waren da sehr hilfreich für mich. Ich bin sicher, dass es ein paar anderen auch so geht.
4. Läßt sich der Mediaplayer um ein paar Formate erweitern? Zum Beispiel avi und mkv.

Noch ein kleiner Hinweis:
Wenn Maya mit einer Fackel in der Hand geht, sehen ihre Schritte eigenartig aus. Das ist schon ganz lange so aber irgendwie wird das nicht korrigiert. In früheren Versionen (z.B. WL 2019.03.12) sah das nicht so aus.

Danke für dieses geile Spiel
Why I keep forgetting that Steve is German too? XD

• Haha
Reactions: Super_Nova-

denism

Dec 21, 2019
so okay, in short)) well)) mmm)), so okay, here's a map from the game Mr. Spencer's mansion at the beta stage, so don't expect to see a potato on the 3rd floor with a Crismon-head lying next to it, all the resources were taken from the Umbrella chronicle, given that the map itself was created by the developers crookedly (between rooms) had to be aligned, there are also shoals in the form of sound jamming or buggy triggers, so I would like one of you to be able to offer a more simplified version using operators for doors, it is also possible there is a glitch with the materials, namely the sorting of the models, so do not be surprised))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping 2022-11-30 18-55-39-787.png WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping 2022-11-30 18-54-26-186.png

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
so okay, in short)) well)) mmm)), so okay, here's a map from the game Mr. Spencer's mansion at the beta stage, so don't expect to see a potato on the 3rd floor with a Crismon-head lying next to it, all the resources were taken from the Umbrella chronicle, given that the map itself was created by the developers crookedly (between rooms) had to be aligned, there are also shoals in the form of sound jamming or buggy triggers, so I would like one of you to be able to offer a more simplified version using operators for doors, it is also possible there is a glitch with the materials, namely the sorting of the models, so do not be surprised))
View attachment 2204433 View attachment 2204431
Whoa looks cool. Much thanks! We drop this into the autoimport folder, right?

malekit300

Nov 22, 2022
No Texture can be load ?
Where you put exactly??

denism

Dec 21, 2019
No Texture can be load ?
Where you put exactly??
textures in the same place, everything is at the addressee "WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\CustomAssets\Resident evil Beta 0\Textures" here the question is rather whether the name of the materials will fly off the model,in any case, even if they fly off, then as much as possible for restoration, this is only a model of the main hall and dining room

Reactions: malekit300

malekit300

Nov 22, 2022
i would like to do a 360 permanant rotation
If anyone know how to do , thanks in advance
currently i do a 180 and that come back at start like 'teleport'

buy

Apr 25, 2018
holy moly thats quality never stop!

tanrgith

Mar 16, 2020
What's the main piece of content in the game currently? Did the demo in less than 30 minutes, and the open world maps seem super barren. Figured there'd be more to do considering how much money and time has been poured into the game at this point

ScarletFeather

Sep 21, 2022
So, I tried to do in game shapes to cover around the body of maya to try and import it to blender and model stuff around that, but it looks like it gets exported into a json file. That's where I'm stuck and don't know how to proceed.

krendelll

Feb 4, 2019
Guys, tell me what the developers say about the progress of development, i.e. at what stage is the plot part, will the game be an open world and what is known about the stage of readiness of the game?
Now, so far, I see only solid sex animations and nothing more..

Halofang

Oct 9, 2022
Guys, tell me what the developers say about the progress of development, i.e. at what stage is the plot part, will the game be an open world and what is known about the stage of readiness of the game?
Now, so far, I see only solid sex animations and nothing more..
I think that only sex animations are shared, the entire playable game is private between the devs like any game until the release date

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
So many people talking about development, guys go to the discord or patreon. The development posts are public, you don't have to pay to see what they're working on and Steve even streams himself making animations for the game all the time.

Reactions: WildWood313
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes