troufas

Nov 13, 2018
So many people talking about development, guys go to the discord or patreon. The development posts are public, you don't have to pay to see what they're working on and Steve even streams himself making animations for the game all the time.
Where are those streams?

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
So imma clarify a few things now:

The game isnt optimized. Thats something we are still planning to do further down the line. If you cant play it now, try again later.

Thank you very much,
-S
Dear Mister Steve,
we would like to wish you and all devs merry chrismas,
we would love to live inside the wildlife game universe!

on next game updates:

any new tools introduced into game sandbox will be very welcome, no matter how simple they are,
they will be very welcome because it can be a new feature avaliable allowing us to amplify our creativity in the showroom space even more!

da-chris.gif

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
After Almost 844 pages, i really dont think People will consider it a Valuable QUESION. (Lol)

"Getting Lost, Doesn't always happen by Accidents"
You are lost in WILDLIFE world, Go Try some adventure it is worth it.

TBH- i asked the same question to myself when i forst opened the game, i had no clue but, man.... this is a MASTER piece of time (Not 10-20% ready but still managing to beat the shit out of SKYRIM)

~ Gameplay-
All you need to know is- 1st your MC- if female, she can fly- (space key i guess, haven't played since long)
Go explore. you ll come to know about things in no time.
1st map you see will be the demo (More will be coming)
Second map- is a wild run
Old map- Exploration and stuff
SandBox- Kind off creation room, you can Create New stuff, See all the Characters involved in the game, try any other thing you want to add.

Sandbox-
you enter in a place where you can create, anything ANNNNYYYTING you want with in the current game stats.
the dev has a Youtube page as well.

YOU need more- 844 pages, help yourself.
Go reading.

Done.
" beat the shit out of SKYRIM " .. don't be so naive :poop:. As software engineer, my Skyrim SE has 3500 mods (1158 is my mod, 600 private) + ENB + Reshade and 7500 H animations (4K, HD, 80-110 FPS). With my bridge Ostim and Sexlab works together. (y)
Give them another 4 years and MAYBE "beat the shit out of SKYRIM". :cautious:

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Need Help!

importing community created maps into in-game showroom option:

which is the simpliest and easiest way to fix a map just loaded in showroom sandbox that has no floor or missing floor component

where you start to fall as s00n as you enter the map

No floor_2_1023x575.jpeg

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Maybe 2000 (which comes from avarage modders), my animations still better like the Loverslab animations ... and I do not use that Nexus skeleton XPMSE, I've my own and my bodytypes (better like 3CBA and SOS), skeleton with more bones and physics, which makes the H scene more realistic. Even the male dog has realistic penis with physics. Okay, maybe I worked that game for month and I touched the game engine, but still better TBH.

I meant no offense!

Nighty, xoxo.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Need Help!

importing community created maps into in-game showroom option:

which is the simpliest and easiest way to fix a map just loaded in showroom sandbox that has no floor or missing floor component

where you start to fall as s00n as you enter the map

View attachment 2209600
khm ... You've already answered your question: " missing floor component ", missing mesh and texture - missing model, seems like the floor has collision physics only. lol

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
" beat the shit out of SKYRIM " .. don't be so naive :poop:. As software engineer, my Skyrim SE has 3500 mods (1158 is my mod, 600 private) + ENB + Reshade and 7500 H animations (4K, HD, 80-110 FPS). With my bridge Ostim and Sexlab works together. (y)
No offence. Everyone is "NAIVE", the moment one starts to believe he has all the answers, Life throw some brand new Shit and we are made to wonder wow... there is lot more to learn... isnt it Mr.Engineer Sir...

when i look at the hardwork and potential Steve and his team is putting in building this game isnt that wonderful,

Now,for your easy understanding (When you started to compare the games)
look at the very 1st version of skyrim vs. Wildlife..... Still cant see the difference? well i do.

With Wildlife is already something for which one dont need Some sort of Engineering Degree (I dont have any :confused: but I GOT ONE From Law School and i got a poor Rig but my FNIS show me 8134 animations. m not trying to beat you or anything, but this modding thing was silly for a person like me, who got nothing to do with software Coding as, i have my own Civil, Criminal Codes to deal with Ha Ha:geek:

As off now This game seems to gooing in a good Direction, and i dont think they will be leaving room for Extra/ Over Modding the game. (there will be room, i m sure, software engineers will find something more to add)

All i tried saying Skyrim Started at a different point of time and later upgraded Keep in mind- cause of "MODS"
Not the Default Game itself and wildlife... Lets wait and watch.

Cheers:poop:

Reactions: Xol

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
No offence. Everyone is "NAIVE", the moment one starts to believe he has all the answers, Life throw some brand new Shit and we are made to wonder wow... there is lot more to learn... isnt it Mr.Engineer Sir...

when i look at the hardwork and potential Steve and his team is putting in building this game isnt that wonderful,

Now,for your easy understanding (When you started to compare the games)
look at the very 1st version of skyrim vs. Wildlife..... Still cant see the difference? well i do.

With Wildlife is already something for which one dont need Some sort of Engineering Degree (I dont have any :confused: but I GOT ONE From Law School and i got a poor Rig but my FNIS show me 8134 animations. m not trying to beat you or anything, but this modding thing was silly for a person like me, who got nothing to do with software Coding as, i have my own Civil, Criminal Codes to deal with Ha Ha:geek:

As off now This game seems to gooing in a good Direction, and i dont think they will be leaving room for Extra/ Over Modding the game. (there will be room, i m sure, software engineers will find something more to add)

All i tried saying Skyrim Started at a different point of time and later upgraded Keep in mind- cause of "MODS"
Not the Default Game itself and wildlife... Lets wait and watch.

Cheers:poop:
Sorry, I'm too sleepy for all your :poop:. What about the FNIS? :unsure: THAT IS A DAMN PAST OLD MAN (n) (I had used that 5-6 years ago)! (if I've would install the FNIS and RUN it, that'll be shows me 35k animations .. you know why?! OF COURSE YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT!!!) Haha :ROFLMAO: Keep it up, like me.

A "poor Rig" rig can handle 8500 'simple animations for movements, combat, H-scene, nothing more.
As YOU SAID: "i have my own Civil, Criminal Codes to deal" - this is why are you stuck in the past, well I won't hire you, that is for sure ;), have my own, and better.

AGAIN: "Wildlife is already something for which one dont need Some sort of Engineering Degree" - that being said by you and others, and SAD. THEY HAVE THE MONEY, BUT THEY CAN NOT SPEND THE MONEY FOR A PROFESSIONAL? (do not look at me, I'd never agreee), after years now you can stand, and watch them for stealing money for nothing, you are a shame of the lawyers. :mad:

AND I DONE by blocking this topic/thread/masquerade etc. ... be well ...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Super_Nova-

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
yea maybe "beat the shit out of skyrim" means "provide something out of the box which skyrim provides with 3500 mods"

also

"As software engineer, my Skyrim SE has 3500 mods" :geek:

BigChonkems

Nov 8, 2021
dude, how long are your load times? anything under 30 minutes and I call bullshit.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
yea maybe "beat the shit out of skyrim" means "provide something out of the box which skyrim provides with 3500 mods"

also

"As software engineer, my Skyrim SE has 3500 mods" :geek:
YOU DID. I guess and many like of yours, My company, PC and PS2-3-4-5 games name are still .... hidden for ya 'dude'. :cautious:

ymrorrr

Jan 10, 2020
So many people talking about development, guys go to the discord or patreon. The development posts are public, you don't have to pay to see what they're working on and Steve even streams himself making animations for the game all the time.
where do I find the discord invite or the development posts?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes