8BitLove22

Dec 4, 2022
No but you can place the camera inside the minotaur if you want
I don't think that transparent chars are a good idea, but an X-ray system should be interesting, if there is a full vagina modeled inside
That's a shame. I guess all I can do is wait

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
We are working on the campaign right now.
The main focus of our developers is now to move to UE5 but our designers are working hard on quests, story and dialogues.
You can read more on lore and story on these public patreon posts:

first lore update: Umbar
second lore post: Sky village
third lore post: Warrior Village
fourth lore post: Lake Village
lore post number 5: Alpha Camp
lore post number 6: Yterra
lore post number 7: Adun
new lore post (8): Apoc!
new lore post (9): Pearl Village
a few words from one of our designers about quest design for those who are interested:
Whats happening with quests? Poll follow up post:

More is coming.
Dear Mister Steve,

as Wildlife fans and game development enthusiastics, we are eager to meet in-game, the new human character,
Karu, a member of the Sky Village council! Every single new character into the game will be welcome!

oldguy_wip (1).jpg

富岡町

Jun 13, 2019
As software engineer, my Skyrim SE has 3500 mods (1158 is my mod, 600 private) + ENB + Reshade and 7500 H animations (4K, HD, 80-110 FPS). With my bridge Ostim and Sexlab works together. (y)
Give them another 4 years and MAYBE "beat the shit out of SKYRIM". :cautious:
3,5k mods+Enb+reshade+7500 animations, (but 35k according to old bone FNIS ofc), and all of the above in 4k "hd" with 80-110fps. Oh....ohhhh..i bet. Dear ''Mr Software Engineerio with 3500 mods+35k animations+enb+reshade+4k hd @ 80-110fps'',
4k it's UHD, not HD, and 1158+600=1758, not 3500. I wonder how you did such deadly mistakes dear ''Mr Software Engineer''.

95eadb5b9fd996860bad2810f26e2757960192fe3375b237418deae4c9c4b8a8.jpg

Reactions: holyApex

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
i don't know if it happens also with you guys eventually

every time i dream about some random structure or house, temple, brothel, hangar, secret base, nightclub, hideout or building,
colony, village, small sci fi bunker...

it is nice to wake up in the weekend and go into Wildlife sandbox tools and try to mimic the very some place you've just dreamt,
(so you can also later on populate it with all presets avaliable naturally or share these new showroom files to the game community as well).

View attachment FTbbDAlXwAEljx7 (1).jfif

View attachment FZENgGxXgAA-ldP.jfif

Reactions: he_found_you

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
Any word if we are going to be able to load our showroom creations in UE5 normally or if they will be broken?

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
also worked on this map, but I don't know how to compile the materials that I uploaded in it. If I export it you will see cubes and shapes only.. (this is just a small video)
Was wondering about that as well...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Export/Share this scene as a .zip containing all locally referenced images/videos/audio and models."

People downloading your map would have to place the zip (without extracting it I believe), into the Auto Import folder in their Wild Life folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avri and Slayer128

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Is there a way to import these models?
As long as they have the right file type, I don't see why not. But you won't be able to 'pose' them, it will be a static object. So it must be modeled in the desired pose.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
creating a harge pool of individual customized presets is amazing and awesome because it allows us to have even more freedom and creativity when placing more diverse pairing animations into sandbox maps.

However, when the preset folders are extremely full,
the game freezes and sometimes crashes when selecting, summoning and\or loading every new character into the scenario or includig new scenes,
(even if you have powerfull pc spec and processor to do so)

it is nice and highly recommended, [and almost mandatory] to backup collections, game assets, plus all custom files , old and new, regularly, specially if you are messing around and testing too many showroom maps, making new buildings and\or creating new presets every day. Too many cubes, objects and components in one single map, crashes fps very often. Sadly, it prevents us from creating an open world. But again, as the tool itself says, it is just a small 'showroom' preview. It is not design yet or ready and capable of allowing huge amount of several maps put together by importing all clusters and pieces of even larger maps.

Assimilating an optimized U5 Engine gamecore upgrade will be the holy graal for better performance.
And if by any chace , adding custom sex animation tools in future game updates, the sky will be the limit for sandbox adult playground.

1532521223.adeptussteve_highresscreenshot00223.jpg

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes