kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Is there a link to a torrent for this? Mega simply doesn't work for me on files this big and the other downloaders can be pretty unreliable for me.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
We are working on the campaign right now.
The main focus of our developers is now to move to UE5 but our designers are working hard on quests, story and dialogues.
You can read more on lore and story on these public patreon posts:

first lore update: Umbar
second lore post: Sky village
third lore post: Warrior Village
fourth lore post: Lake Village
lore post number 5: Alpha Camp
lore post number 6: Yterra
lore post number 7: Adun
new lore post (8): Apoc!
new lore post (9): Pearl Village
a few words from one of our designers about quest design for those who are interested:
Whats happening with quests? Poll follow up post:

More is coming.
I know this post is a month or so old at this point but I love what you guys are doing with this game, looking forward to seeing more. Hope we get some more species to play with two. Some bunnies might be nice.

Winblast

Jan 4, 2018
Suggestions:

it would also be amazing if , in next year & future game updates

introducing into the game, some vore animations
a large number of players are fans of vore skills in games specially in adult cathegory
it would be awesome some vore skills introduced, at least, in sandbox tools,
since there are already lots of in-game beasts and animals presets ready for this action
it will attrack even more new legions of fans and gamers
making this title geting even more visibility and interest,
because there are high demand on games with in this specific tag as well.

Salivarius needs f00d after sensual interactions with Maya and Shey

View attachment 2191599
Where is this comics coming from ? Really nice art !

Reactions: WildWood313

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
I already see more game in the new trailer on than I do in Wild Life ROFL wtf I did not expect it to be like that.
omg that's genuinely amazing. 1st release coming in Q1 of 2023 wow. Hopefully there're a LOT of scenes. It is a simpler, more linear approach they're taking compared to WildLife after all.

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
I already see more game in the new trailer on than I do in Wild Life ROFL wtf I did not expect it to be like that.
95% of that is ur imagination really.

All ur seeing is prescripted stuff and some movement. as per usual though, ppl see a trailer and the imagination does the rest to properly overhype things.

theres a saying that good things need time. i dont know how much backing that project has or how much money, time and effort has been put into it and how big the team is, but its easy to make a trailer appealing since many people are easy to captivate and hype up.

it could be awesome for all i care, it could suck just as well, but from that trailer u cant judge anything at all.
wait until u get ur hands on it instead of lowkey hating on another game/developer.

Feb 22, 2020
how do you edit model size? i downloaded a custom map awhile back and there were djablos the size of houses around a campfire. i was hoping to size them same as Rawn.

also, can you swap models? like use Mayas model but with a futa shey skeleton for the animation?

Halofang

Oct 9, 2022
how do you edit model size? i downloaded a custom map awhile back and there were djablos the size of houses around a campfire. i was hoping to size them same as Rawn.

also, can you swap models? like use Mayas model but with a futa shey skeleton for the animation?
In the edit mode, you can see XYZ Position, XYZ Rotation, and XYZ scale, if you change the scale, you change the size
But the problem is that the scale does not work with collisions, the real "solid" scale of a character is always the default one

Reactions: auserrandomname

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Just explored the current sandbox map and gotta say it's shaping up nicely, it's good to see the villages looking like, well, villages, exploring the area around that giant tree is a lot of fun and I like the town near the coast. Hopefully at some point the water can, well, act like water, and the very blocky terrain is hilarious.
And did anyone else find the giant ball in the desert?
Anyway, love seeing a game world grow like this.

Reactions: AdeptusSteve

bru101

Oct 23, 2022
is there a way to change the view on the scenes you can create in the sandbox mode because i want to be able to see from one characters point of view

Avri

Dec 11, 2019
is there a way to change the view on the scenes you can create in the sandbox mode because i want to be able to see from one characters point of view
Yes, there's detailed cam setups possible in the sandbox.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes