InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
in some cases, it is yet not clear if some maps should be placed in showroom folder only or autoimport folder too
to load some parts or objects in it together.

Copy & pasting on both folders and also on 'collections' and 'custom assets'
will create eventually a messy redundant repeated files in all those folders on the long term if we are not
carefull.

It will be difficult to organize later on if we include even more extra maps into the list and folders without checking each of them.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: AraKnus

InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
where is the best and truly free .obj .fbl mega pack library download website we can use to get large amount of files,
so we import and test into 'user import meshes' more often,
any recommendations ?

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
where is the best and truly free .obj .fbl mega pack library download website we can use to get large amount of files,
any recommendations ?
sketchfab.com is what I am using, it's not "mega pack library" but you can use it to find lots of free models.

Reactions: iiibax

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
any recommendations ?
I personally use a mix of turbo squid, CG trader, and sketchfab. Though CG trader i use a lot more than the others, by far.

InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
I wonder if it's possible to change and apply skeletons to other models and genders. For example, to make Male x Female poses available to Futa x Female too.
we are trying to find out how to swap and change custom skeletons.
Actually, gonna need to wait first for the huge update converting the entire core game into U5 version to test
how the new sandbox space will work & run.

A69Final01.gif

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
I wonder if it's possible to change and apply skeletons to other models and genders. For example, to make Male x Female poses available to Futa x Female too.
Without actual mods I don't believe it's possible. I think I recall Steve talking about why animations don't work across different skeletons in Discord if you want to check there.

Reactions: Usermemes

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
which one would be the most correct to place in ?
Sorry didn't even see the question I was distracted by the hot girl.
After you download it and extract it with the password "123" you place that new zip folder should be named exactly "Cannon" into Auto Import, it will then show up in your sandbox showroom levels, you may have to refresh the load level screen.

Reactions: InDarkLove

InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
Sorry didn't even see the question I was distracted by the hot girl.
After you download it and extract it with the password "123" you place that new zip folder should be named exactly "Cannon" into Auto Import, it will then show up in your sandbox showroom levels, you may have to refresh the load level screen.
nice, thank you!
(we love your portrait btw)

betr-00.gif

Reactions: AraKnus and Viixby

ratdevil2

Dec 21, 2017
Any way to get all the clothing options across all the base maya models for all of them, so it isn't restricted individually? And if not, anyone got anywhere to get good custom clothes?

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Any way to get all the clothing options across all the base maya models for all of them, so it isn't restricted individually? And if not, anyone got anywhere to get good custom clothes?
Nope. Clothes for each model are restricted to that model only, e.g., Maya can wear certain clothes that other Maya models like Kim can't wear

As for custom clothes:

k7aus

May 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Export/Share this scene as a .zip containing all locally referenced images/videos/audio and models."

People downloading your map would have to place the zip (without extracting it I believe), into the Auto Import folder in their Wild Life folder.
I tried and it creates a 0 bytes zip, don't think that's right

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes