Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
I tried and it creates a 0 bytes zip, don't think that's right
Yeah that's not right, I'm not sure what's going on there. Sadly I haven't been able to reproduce that.. All of mine come out with the content.
1670917048185.png

This one came out to 67.6MB with just a statue model and a texture on it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
AdeptusSteve I was thinking about being able to change pose and scene options with tools (like speed, amplitude, smooth, variation, character visibility, idle, body and face pose indexes, lerp, arousal and possibly 'look at' ) by using the set option value on the event receivers present in many, if not all props. I am sure the poses and scenes already have index values for all the stuff i mentioned before. How labor intensive would it be from a coding perspective, to let us tweak them with tools?

Halofang

Oct 9, 2022
I made some different characters presets, hope you like it ! ( Zip preset download included )

I'll start today with : Indra the undead zombie ( don't worry she smell good, it is a magical zombie :sneaky: )

Sadly, the lipsticks options are actually bugged and the black lips textures are undetailed compared to the 0 default lips textures

indra zombie 1 jpeg.jpg indra zombie 4 jpeg.jpg indra zombie 3 jpeg.jpg indra zombie 5 jpeg.jpg indra zombie 2 jpeg.jpg indra zombie 6 jpeg.jpg

InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
one more prop Taken from here
View attachment 2229337
sadly, all anti-virus softwares are currently blocking dropmefiles links in general, in all browsers because of too many activated adwares,
(if we aren't asking too much, could you be kind enough to attach in a post message, the cannon zip files ?)
we believe the original size of this .rar file will be small
thank you so much in advance for time & effort

Mist_Signature_Noreia.gif !

Last edited:

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
I made some different characters presets, hope you like it ! ( Zip preset download included )

I'll start today with : Indra the undead zombie ( don't worry she smell good, it is a magical zombie :sneaky: )

Sadly, the lipsticks options are actually bugged and the black lips textures are undetailed compared to the 0 default lips textures

View attachment 2232817 View attachment 2232867 View attachment 2232868 View attachment 2232869 View attachment 2232871 View attachment 2232872
Very Nice!
We like to celebrate every single new presets included into the game,
please share more if you want too,

Suggestion:

We are willing to ask Steve if the dev team in Wildlife could include even more female haircut options,
we know there is enough but when creating new characters, it is always nice to have even more nice options
on character creation screen, since new hair cuts aren't so complex and hard to implement if compared with other projects and new content updates!

KH-4.gif

Halofang

Oct 9, 2022
Very Nice!
We like to celebrate every single new presets included into the game,
please share more if you want too,

Suggestion:

We are willing to ask Steve if the dev team in Wildlife could include even more female haircut options,
we know there is enough but when creating new characters, it is always nice to have even more nice options
on character creation screen, since new hair cuts aren't so complex and hard to implement if compared with other projects and new content updates!

View attachment 2233564
I think the devs should rework / update first the existing haircuts, because a lot of them are so old that they feel like plastic, same about all the other graphical options like the skin, vagina textures and everything ( with UE5 they are probably updating theses, or later if it's not the priority )

InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022

View attachment 2232817 View attachment 2232867 View attachment 2232868 View attachment 2232869 View attachment 2232871 View attachment 2232872
hey!
cheers! (y)

callisto-xf3.gif

Reactions: Halofang

Fat1_0lo

Dec 7, 2022
к сожалению, все антивирусные программы в настоящее время блокируют ссылки dropmefiles в целом во всех браузерах из-за слишком большого количества активированных рекламных программ,
(если мы не просим слишком многого, не могли бы вы прикрепить в почтовом сообщении zip-файлы пушки?)
мы считаем, что исходный размер этого файла .rar будет небольшим
заранее большое спасибо за время и усилия

View attachment 2233547 !
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Оk. ))

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
I think the devs should rework / update first the existing haircuts, because a lot of them are so old that they feel like plastic, same about all the other graphical options like the skin, vagina textures and everything ( with UE5 they are probably updating theses, or later if it's not the priority )
They have a specific person updating the hairs right now. They've already done some of them for UE5, but they won't be out until then.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
No update in 2 months?
They're performing the switch to UE5, if you can make things go faster they'll hire you, go fill out an application.
Development is public on patreon, no need to pay to see progress.
streams are done here by Steve, these streams are him making animations for the game. These are also public.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
к сожалению, все антивирусные программы в настоящее время блокируют ссылки dropmefiles в целом во всех браузерах из-за слишком большого количества активированных рекламных программ,
(если мы не просим слишком многого, не могли бы вы прикрепить в почтовом сообщении zip-файлы пушки?)
that was very kind!
thank you! (y)
tenor.gif

InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
мы считаем, что исходный размер этого файла .rar будет небольшим
thanks!

Shapka_.gif

Fat1_0lo

Dec 7, 2022
Anyone else feeling like they should focus more on character creation, voice acting and more natural climax interactive system instead of this sandbox shit?
Personally, I paid attention to the game only because of the sandbox. I believe that the right balance needs to be struck in this matter. This will be the basis for the success of the game. But I repeat, personally I am for the sandbox.))

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
Anyone else feeling like they should focus more on character creation, voice acting and more natural climax interactive system instead of this sandbox shit?
I could not care about the sandbox this game has either, based on what I saw people post here it mostly comes down to just making some scenarios and designing simple levels which is not what I'd consider sandbox "enough" (character customization is too limited, no game mechanics to speak of that one can utilize, just basic map and scenario editor, can't make new sex animations in game, need to import external models and no ability to craft objects in-game).

Now if they went full sandbox with all of that + open world, randomly generated NPCs, some kind of relationship system, pregnancy, making your own village, conquering other villages, better character customization, in-game animation editor, maybe even full blown NPC creator where you set their traits, skills, give them a job to do in the world (kinda like The Sims) NOW that would be sick...

Honestly they should finish making the new map and get back to writing the story and make the sex rewarding and not "press this button to see all animations we made". It really seems like they either got stuck in development and are just adding useless stuff or just have no idea how to write the story and incorporate everything the game has in it so far.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
I could not care about the sandbox this game has either, based on what I saw people post here it mostly comes down to just making some scenarios and designing simple levels which is not what I'd consider sandbox "enough" (character customization is too limited, no game mechanics to speak of that one can utilize, just basic map and scenario editor, can't make new sex animations in game, need to import external models and no ability to craft objects in-game).

Now if they went full sandbox with all of that + open world, randomly generated NPCs, some kind of relationship system, pregnancy, making your own village, conquering other villages, better character customization, in-game animation editor, maybe even full blown NPC creator where you set their traits, skills, give them a job to do in the world (kinda like The Sims) NOW that would be sick...

Honestly they should finish making the new map and get back to writing the story and make the sex rewarding and not "press this button to see all animations we made". It really seems like they either got stuck in development and are just adding useless stuff or just have no idea how to write the story and incorporate everything the game has in it so far.
If you go look at their development on patreon (public), this is literally what they're doing.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes