El Machico

May 30, 2019
is there a way to change the view on the scenes you can create in the sandbox mode because i want to be able to see from one characters point of view
You can attach a camera to a character's head but before you have to change the view

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Skyrim Tavern Props
I managed to import Skyrim Tavern Props into game, so feel free to build some cool looking interior.

View attachment 2222711

File:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The original file is downloaded from:
So, you steal from others and make hundreds of thousands a month that way? Impressive.

AhoyEarth

Apr 8, 2018
is there a way to change the view on the scenes you can create in the sandbox mode because i want to be able to see from one characters point of view
You can but it's a pain in the ass. The new update will have a way to possess these scenes, making it much much more simple. I'd suggest you wait a bit for that instead of delving into the logic needed to make it work in the current version.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Skyrim Tavern Props
I managed to import Skyrim Tavern Props into game, so feel free to build some cool looking interior.

View attachment 2222711

File:

The original file is downloaded from:
So is it just a drag and drop system for adding items to the game?

Also whenever this sees a Steam release I could see it having Workshop support. Well, if such content is allowed.

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
So, you steal from others and make hundreds of thousands a month that way? Impressive.
From where are you getting that? I just exported objects using free software and then imported it into the game. And after that post it here without any additional payment. I even make sure to link original site where I got it from if anybody wants to use this mode in Skyrim. Reminding that all of Nexus modes are free to download. I wish I can make hundreds of thousands a month just by doing that.

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
Which program did you use to export these? I want to export some hairstyles from the Skyrim Nexus.
It's called NifSkope.

Here is documentation if you are interested,

And here you can download it:
Just scroll down to the botton and click on the first file under Assets.

• Love
Reactions: Super_Nova-

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
From where are you getting that? I just exported objects using free software and then imported it into the game. And after that post it here without any additional payment. I even make sure to link original site where I got it from if anybody wants to use this mode in Skyrim. Reminding that all of Nexus modes are free to download. I wish I can make hundreds of thousands a month just by doing that.
He is just assuming that YOU are Wild Life and importing outside assets is part of the game's development.

• Angry
Reactions: Fuchsschweif

InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
Hello community! Taken from here
View attachment 2228031
Yes! Very nice,
i am trying to import .obj .fbl files of 3D dropships into sandbox,
but they are complex in textures (for beginngers)
so what i am attempting to do is, import smaller and simplier objects first to learn how they behave inside the game
and its limits. For later on, i can try bigger structures and vehicles and landed gunships!

hd02.jpg

Reactions: Provo26
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes