Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Shey models, when you put them at max breast, get really bugged. Also, you cannot start sex scenes like before, and you instead need to create them like the poses.

To be quite honest I'm a little bit disappointed, I would have prefered for them to keep working on the unreal 5 version while adding the new animations to the old engine

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
(Targeted to literally anyone complaining about the game, especially the latest build).

Clearly not a single person paid attention to literally anything said.
They already said this build was going to be broken and they said they would wait, but everyone said go ahead and release the broken build so that they could try it.
Second the switch to UE5 from UE4 isn't just pulling a lever.
Steve made it very clear that if you're trying to play Wild Life like normal just use the old build and only download the UE5 if willing.
Third, all development is public you can see EXACTLY what they have done and worked on, go check the patreon.
What is in this build is not everything that has been done in the time since last update. There's a lot more, but it's going into a larger update they plan in the future. (The story and what not) - Which I assume those contents will be added to sandbox as well(this part is me guessing though).
Fourth and final, no one cares about bloated complaints in this thread. If you need help ask. If you have bugs to report do so.
But I'm 100% certain no one here cares about anyone's opinion otherwise.
Hopefully this was informative enough. Cheers.

mancuskaj

Sep 29, 2017
Any advice on how to make the latest build crash less? Can't make the new "good boy" scene progress past the dialogue without "fatal error".

Edit: it's because I wasn't using Maya/was using Kim. With Maya ( :sick: ) no crash so far, very dumb.

Last edited:

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
which one should i download ?, UE4 or UE5 any sugesstion ?, tyvm.
if u are unwilling to basically have a very buggy early version post UE5 upgrade then dl the previous one which is still on UE4.

i think the devs wrote enough to clarify what people are getting into right now when dling the early UE5 build.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
i'm still confused with the reworking of the sex scenes menu
Yeah, same here. I applaud the fact that they've made it more streamlined, but my experience with it hasn't been what I expected. My expectation was that you can "pose" a character, leave them be in the designated pose, and initiate a sex pose with them through your possessed character (by pressing E). INSTEAD, you CAN leave someone in a certain pose, but when you press E to interact with them, you "possess" them, and that's it. Another pretty disappointing thing tbh. It would've been a lot better for sandbox creators if this wasn't the case. Why? Because all they have to do is place poses all over their level. That way, when users are exploring a sandbox level, they can interact and initiate sex scenes with any of the posed characters, which would be fuckin' awesome. Imagine, for instance, a strip club level full of posed strippers, and you're possessing a guy exploring the strip club. If I press E on any of the posed strippers, you'd be able to have sex with any of them! But again, sadly, this update only allows you to possess them; that's it!

I've been busy these past couple of days, so I've only gotten around to really sitting down and playing through the update now. The new hairstyles are cool, but many are still outdated as fuck (no physics on some hairstyles, for example), but the lighting is a lot better. Of course, the current update shits the bed a lot, so the sudden crashes are fucking annoying. The anims are good though, and I like the new character. The point is that it's not all doom and gloom, but I really hope the devs take more time to optimize their game. Seriously that's ALL I ask. I don't care whether this game is Unreal Engine 1 or 4. The game looks great as it is. It's just frustrating to think that it seems as though the dev team is taking two steps forward, three steps back with their decisions. I remember when the game crashed this much; that memory was YEARS ago when we didn't even have sandbox 2.0 yet.

Reactions: DickFartVaginaButt

LordMilitus

Mar 12, 2020
You can create your own sex scenes and set up cameras from angles you like, you can move between cameras, you can make interactive decisions for yourself (like press A to do this and that or press B to do that) and you can try to create new sex scenes. Sometimes I cheat myself around by taking two sex scenes, hide one of both characters and then merge these two sex scenes to create a new one. It's a bit tricky sometimes because things must really fit, but there's a lot of opportunities within that.
Got'cha, thanks! So it isn't like there's more story/automatic interactables, you spawn in the pre-existing characters and set up scenes, aye? :)

Tommy444

Oct 19, 2019
At the Moment after the last build there is a pro and contra discussion here. I say it again. I like the game very much. The graphics are one of the best I see in an adult based game. At the moment I am not happy with the buggy build. But O.K., they can fix the problems with the Unreal 5 engine in the future builds. I can understand the anger of players with this build.

There is another point I want to speak about. What is the target of this game? After 5 years I don`t see the target clear. Which other game in the mainstream of games is their Ideal for this game.

FIRST: A Sandbox game like Conan Exils. For this we need a bigger map with more biomes. We need animals and enemys to fight. We need little quests on special places. We need loot. And we need a function to build something. All combined with the adult content. Here a complex story is not so important. Most of the storys plays in your head in sandbox games.

SECOND: More a open world roleplay game like Skyrim. Here we need again a bigger map with more biomes. We need a main story. And we need bigger quests, choices and consequences. Eleborated characters with there own goals. Again animals and enemys to fight. Loot to find. Building only as an option. All combined again with the adult content.

THIRD: The last variant can be a sex simulation with a little bit walking simulator on nice places.

In all three variants modding would be cool.

There a much puzzle pieces of a game but I don`t see a picture at the moment.
I am curious what the future brings for this project of a game or something else.

Thanks for your time and again a nice weekend. :)

Last edited:

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
im facing some crashes when viewing certain scene combinations but other than that im fine, horrible perfomance aside but the performance with UE4 wasnt really better if its put into perspective so...easy to improve that issue i guess.

those who have crashes or anything of the sort outside of certain scenes try updating ur drivers or simply dont touch this build.
outdated drivers could make the issue(s) even more severe.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes