droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Is there any real reason for switching to UE5? Sounds like it's caused nothing but problems for people. And it's not like the graphics weren't already amazing before. I have a gaming laptop that's only about a year or so old, and now I'm worried I yet again won't be able to run this thing, so I haven't yet bothered to download the new version. It sucks, I'd love to check out the new animations.
An excuse to further prolong the dev cycle of your animation viewer that will never be a video game.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
An excuse to further prolong the dev cycle of your animation viewer that will never be a video game.
I love this "animation viewer" whole-heartedly. I just built this little level and will create a cinematic sex scene with some custom poses only utilizing the vanilla sandbox tools (UE4) since it's so powerful.

This is Dan and Jenny who've lost their orientation in a dark thunderous night in the middle of a jungle. They're on their way back to the Dropship to meet their crew and make it home safe, but even though Jenny already notices that they're being observed, she doesn't know what it is and from where it comes.

These two will soon be absolutely abused by a Succubus and its Zombie companion, who sit way up on a tree, waiting for their victims to walk into their trap.

So yeah, the animation viewer is the best thing that could have happened to the game. I hope they'll add the option to set custom face expressions and all the stuff we have in sandbox mode also for the sex scenes, that would open up so many storytelling possibilites. AdeptusSteve (Marking you for feedback :p)

HighresScreenshot_2022.12.17-03.13.37.png HighresScreenshot_2022.12.17-03.13.41.png HighresScreenshot_2022.12.17-03.17.43.png HighresScreenshot_2022.12.17-03.18.05.png HighresScreenshot_2022.12.17-03.32.19.png

Last edited:

LordMilitus

Mar 12, 2020
Am I missing something? I played the demo, which was utterly FANTASTIC, but then I went into sandbox and I feel like I'm really missing anything. I can place characters, but not interact with them... And I can place existing sex scene animations, but nothing else to interact with with them.

From comments here I feel like you should be able to do more?

Mar 18, 2018
Am I missing something? I played the demo, which was utterly FANTASTIC, but then I went into sandbox and I feel like I'm really missing anything. I can place characters, but not interact with them... And I can place existing sex scene animations, but nothing else to interact with with them.

hit TAB

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
You can create your own sex scenes and set up cameras from angles you like, you can move between cameras, you can make interactive decisions for yourself (like press A to do this and that or press B to do that) and you can try to create new sex scenes. Sometimes I cheat myself around by taking two sex scenes, hide one of both characters and then merge these two sex scenes to create a new one. It's a bit tricky sometimes because things must really fit, but there's a lot of opportunities within that.

Reactions: Xol

Tommy444

Oct 19, 2019
Ouch, it feels like 1 step forward but 2 steps back at the moment. The new Unreal 5 Version feels very unstable. Many crashes at the moment. No light zones in the showroom. I can`t load my old presets on figures I load with the "T" button. The old maps are empty. That are only the problems in the first 10 Minutes in my game. I think it would be better this time to say: OK, we need more time for a better playable Version in Unreal 5 Engine. You must wait a little bit longer this time. For me it would be O.K. Better like a unstable Version like this. The next version comes in the next days. But I can`t believe that the next version is better in this short time. No, this time I don`t want to feel like a beta tester again. Playing many hours and make a list of bugs and problems for a constructive critic feels like to much work for me. My time is to precious for that. I don`t want to be unfair. I like this game very much. I wait for a better version in the future. Nice weekend. :)

Last edited:

rzw81

Oct 30, 2021
If you are having a lot of crashes and your performance is generally bad go to video settings and set the global illumination to "None" instead of "Lumen" you will still occasionally get crashes but the general performance will be much more stable and better. My performance was 25 fps with lumen and now its 75-85 fps.
This helped a little bit with framerate, but I'm still getting consistent framedrops after opening the sex scene menus between characters. If I open too many of them, my framerate drops below 20FPS.

Am i the only one who is experiencing some sudden fps drop to 20 after 5 minutes of playing the UE5 version? Like, it even stays at 20 permanently till i reload the level.
Probably the same issue I'm seeing where your max framerate slowly drops the more sex scene menus you open up. I start at 60FPS, drop to 52, then 45, then 35, until I get to a slideshow. Restarting the level fixes it but you'll just run into the issue again the more characters you interact with for sex scenes.

13h049dun9

Sep 9, 2017
WildLife-16.12.2022Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Sorry but it's not working.
Also, is this different from "2022.12.16_Shipping_Test_Build" version ?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes