DeadlyShadow

Jan 19, 2021
Why no one uploads these as torrents, do you know how long it takes for this to download? And sometimes it even gives errors, and you have to download it all over again.

• Angry
Reactions: troufas

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
Among the new minisex games, Max X Lala leads to a fatal error for me. The others are ok. Stargazing is really well done !
Anything Max and Maya (Lala shares the same skeleton with Maya) apparently.

Also--tweaking animation speed doesn't seem to apply changes?

0=DaKer=0

Oct 22, 2021
Hello. I get a error when lauching this new version. ,,Unable to use Instanced Stereo Rendereing´´
I allready looked for answers online, and it seems like a vr error. I read the to look in the config file, but i cant find one in my Files. UE 4 version is running fine btw.
I got an old setup but it can run UE 5 games( testet with Home Together)
maybe someone got an answer?
thx for the help and sorry for my bad english.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Had a funny moment, first I was lost and still am, about where is the village with the dancing folks and that slice of plot, but anyway spawned some people, got Max, saw Doc lee who looks cute, tried to initiate sex, she says "you pathetic being" and it crashed. Guess she got the last word.

Is always interesting to try any UE5 game, however I don't understand why on the eve of Christmas holiday post such an unstable build?

Last edited:

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
Had a funny moment, first I was lost and still am, about where is the village with the dancing folks and that slice of plot, but anyway spawned some people, got Max, saw Doc lee who looks cute, tried to initiate sex, she says "you pathetic being" and it crashed. Guess she got the last word.

Is always interesting to try any UE5 game, however I don't understand why on the even of Christmas holiday post such an unstable build?
Yep, performance is dreadful, game loves to tank framerate for absolutely no reason for me and then throw me a fatal error 10 seconds later. Like I previously stated, Lumen looks gorgeous but it's making the game tank a lot and not having FSR or DLSS is a severe detriment alongside with the build being unstable like you mentioned, try loading the old wildlife map by the way, all the props seem to have disappeared from it.

Mar 18, 2018
Talk about getting cockblocked

• Haha
Reactions: septacycell

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
try loading the old wildlife map by the way, all the props seem to have disappeared from it.
That's the only thing you mentioned that's actually working as intended, the changelog very clearly states they removed all the props from the Old Wildlife level, which was something they had stated would be happening a couple times before.

Schnuffi123

Jul 23, 2019
***Disclaimer Warning on the UE5 version!***

Okay so I've noticed that the UE5 version still wrecked my projects.. all of them. I can't open any of them anymore in UE4 because it says "failed to load: has been loaded in a newer version".

Apparently, if you start the UE5 version (from its very own folder, keeping the UE4 version separate), the UE5 game scans all your project files and updates them so that you can't open them up anymore in the UE4 version. And the ones that I can open up through the autosaves have the camera bug where you can't scroll to the left.

So be beware of that before you try out the new build, if you have projects from the UE4 version that you like. I don't know how the game scans the files and why the UE5 version automatically - being in its own folder - scanned the UE4 projects too. That's something I wouldn't have expected since the presets and saves are separate per folder / game build and not in a shared place like "my documents".

If you want to try out the UE5 version I suggest you to backup your UE4 game on a completely different drive, as far away as possible, but I can't promise that this won't cause the same issues since I don't know how it exactly scans for the projects.

Edit:
Apparently older auto-saves work without the camera bug, but any auto-save you open up to get your crushed project files back while the UE5 version is arround (yes, even if you do that in the UE4 version not touching UE5) will instantly be corrupted with the same bugs, so don't try to re-save your projects while the UE5 being installed, otherwise you'll lose more and more progress. Luckily I did that only to the latest one, so the 5 minute older one is still in tact.

But all other projects from the past months are literally gone for now.

Go to your file with -rightclick - properties - previous versions - restore.
So I could use my files again in UE4. Maybe it works for you too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuchsschweif

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I do have 8GB VRAM. Here's what I've noticed so far on my machine. The game starts off at max FPS when I first load into a level, which is expected. Then, as I open new sex scene windows between different characters (the new ones that show the animation previews in the bottom right), each one slowly decreases the total FPS. It's almost like the memory isn't being cleared properly for each sex scene window? Eventually if you open up 10+ of these, it becomes a slideshow and I have to restart the level for it to go back to normal.
memory leak probably, although i'll say the new lumen rt stuff makes the visuals amazing

tibujura

Jun 3, 2020
After downloading new version, game looks like internaly sets itself to low graphics if i choose any custom configuration. Performance went marianas deep and i barely hit 17-23 fps while i could keep 60 fps previously.

Reactions: DepL4N
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes