malekit300

Nov 22, 2022
since the failed last update i can't edit any of my map
That write "you edit this map with more recent version of Wildlife"
What i can do ? , I m the only one tho have this ?

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
since the failed last update i can't edit any of my map
That write "you edit this map with more recent version of Wildlife"
What i can do ? , I m the only one tho have this ?
You need to go to your save folder, where all the saves you want are. COPY them and put them in an extra backup folder incase they break when you try it. After that, rename A COPY of the saves that have "json7" to say "json" instead (so delete the 7).

So for example:
If I have "Showroom Scene.json7" I copy it and make an extra back up on my Desktop incase it messes up. I rename it to "Showroom Scene.json" and put it back in the save folder (delete the old one that said json7). Then I load up UE4

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
every showroom i download i cant enter the buildings im really lost on how to open a door!!
There's a chance the building in question needs to be teleported into or needs the door moved with the sandbox editor if you can't open it with a switch or button hidden on the door.
If you can see in the menu on the left in editor that it has a transformer function on the door but it still wont open, then there might actually be some sort of issue, which if that's the case I got no clue.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
it's almost as if we were fucking TOLD it was going to be bad.

EDIT: btw for anyone looking into the UE5 version, I got graphics glitches myself. The textures are low res no matter what I do, meanwhile it works fine at 45fps capped on epic in the showroom in the last UE4 build on like 65C on the processor on a laptop which usually stays at 90C
I'm having the same problem with the textures won't load in properly with the UE5 version. Have anyone found a fix?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes