Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
"Animations: We are starting a pillory scene for Maya and Kral + Djablo (+ maybe more participants) that you may experience if you get punished in Apoc. We also started the Max Koodie scene. Idle and movement animations for the Slugroth have also been started."

Disappointing. They should really get the core animations with humans done before they do the more exotic stuff that will most likely speak to a smaller fraction of the player base.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
"Animations: We are starting a pillory scene for Maya and Kral + Djablo (+ maybe more participants) that you may experience if you get punished in Apoc. We also started the Max Koodie scene. Idle and movement animations for the Slugroth have also been started."

Disappointing. They should really get the core animations with humans done before they do the more exotic stuff that will most likely speak to a smaller fraction of the player base.
The patrons more often ask for the exotic stuff and so they deliver.

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
6451 objects. Some of you might know the game "BoneTown".

View attachment 2048931

Well, I got the idea from that game to create Ron's Tower in this game too, it took me a lot of time and effort, and yeah, a lot of objects too... I started creating the map long before the update that contains the octagon object, so that's why the objects number are so high :D anyways, I think it's time to share with you. Might be some updates too on this project. Well it's not the same bulding, not the best, but almost, and a little bit more. :D I'd call it: Ron's Tower Expanded. Still missing some elements, but playable, so enjoy!

Some photos: View attachment 2048915
View attachment 2048917
View attachment 2048919
View attachment 2048920
View attachment 2048921
View attachment 2048923
View attachment 2048924
View attachment 2048925

View attachment 2049014

Once you loaded the map, turn around and use the teleport stone to enter the tower.

-What it contains:
-More than 100 unique character presets(only humans)
-Trigger zones, to reduce lagg
-BoneTown music
-Video system, switch on/off TV
-Opening doors
-Optional wall art, you can easily disable them by deleting the group : Wall Tapestry. Default: On.

Main floor zone can be laggy... contains lot of npcs and objects like 65...Object list is a mess.. :( I didn't have time to set them in gropus but if you're up to it and want to change anything you're feel free to.

UPDATe: Only works well with Unreal Engine latest 4, who the fuck version know not with 5

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
There are definitely more people enjoying human x human stuff than human x beast stuff. The first is something almost everyone likes, the latter is a niche for people with that particular fetish.
Join the unofficial or official discord and ask if more human animations will be the focus, as of the animation creation I've seen on Steve's streams, they've been pretty much all human x human lately.
Though let's remember the game isn't just called "Life"
The more niche people that you speak of happen to be most of the ones that come to this game. "Wild" Life.
At the end of the day, it's up to the dev's to create what they want and the patrons to support it if they like what they're getting. Period.

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
Why they even release a sandbox without a story, like, what am I going to do with this boring shit
I'm just going to link to what I said two weeks ago because I can already tell from your previous posting history (which mainly consists of demanding developers add NTR to their games) that spending any amount of time actually explaining things to you is just going to slide off you like butter on a rock in Death Valley

Last edited:

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
Is this game well optimized? My PC is kinda of a potato. (GTX 960 2GB, i5 4590, 8 Gigs of RAM + SSD) Will I be able to at least run U4 version?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes