Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hello. :) Whenever I try to start the game, the loading screen happens, the three skulls are spinning and...that's it. I'm stuck there. And on the Task Manager it says that the app isn't responding.
I tried to window it : alt+Enter doesn't do anything. I tried the solution to rename xinput1_3.dll into xinput1_4.dll in system 32...but there already was a Xinput1_4.dll in there. I otherwise tried to copy xinput1_3.dll, paste it next to WildLifeC.exe and rename it into xinput1_4.dll, and that didn't work (still stuck on loading screen).
I'm on Windows 10.
Anyone has a solution for me, please ? :cry:

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
lol. VAM is a piece of shit. They didn't even manage to implement minor basic stuff, even in the simple shower scene where the girl is masturbating she's missing her pussy by a mile. If the devs can't even do simple things like placing a hand correctly, I don't have any hope or time for the game.
You clearly have no idea what VaM is all about if that's your takeaway, there is nothing else quite like it, just like Wild Life is best at what they're doing, VaM is best at what they're doing, no competition.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Join the unofficial or official discord and ask if more human animations will be the focus, as of the animation creation I've seen on Steve's streams, they've been pretty much all human x human lately.
Though let's remember the game isn't just called "Life"
The more niche people that you speak of happen to be most of the ones that come to this game. "Wild" Life.
At the end of the day, it's up to the dev's to create what they want and the patrons to support it if they like what they're getting. Period.
Understandable, for regular human x human spank material there is tons, for interspecies and furry stuff there isn't nearly as much.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
You clearly have no idea what VaM is all about if that's your takeaway, there is nothing else quite like it, just like Wild Life is best at what they're doing, VaM is best at what they're doing, no competition.
Well i really have no idea... what the fuck is this VaM. :confused:

May 18, 2021
I have some strange issue : the parameters are at the maximum, but the game quality is low. When i downgrade some parameters to relieve my PC, nothing happens at all.

I still have the UE4 version on my PC, with the maximum parameters. Is it linked ?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Don't act an idiot, you know what i meant, there is competition, there's just no reason to give them the time of day when VaM is a thing.
No, there is no competition. Captain Hardcore isn't really serious competition at its current state and the Source Film Maker is no dedicated NSFW software.

Actual professionals probably use Blender and other professional paid 3D programs to do their animations, even though there are talented people who utilize and learn VaM inside out.

meretod

Sep 22, 2022
Thats the difference between real time and a fixed pre defined animationplayer. VAM is just a sandbox where everyone can create looks or animate what they want, thats the reason that there is so much varaiation in quality.
Agree. Sound's like this guy post was made along with quick dopamine rush and he couldn't even comprehend quarter of the procedure and have less map awareness than Cristopher Columbus. Whole idea of Vam is to have properly build sandbox sex simulator, where people have freedom to make their own stories and scenes with countless varies of different animations and using their creativity rather than having to use ready-made ones as if they were a psychological baby bottle to be lulled against. . Comparing Wild Life to Vam. Is like saying Kim Kardashian is a celebrity. It's just sad.

iiibax

Nov 25, 2021
Holy shit that scene looks amazing, any chance we getting the sandbox save for this? :oops:
cyberpunk room scene —
original model —

and three more scenes from blender tutorials

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blender room scene —

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes