nm79

Apr 15, 2018
is UE5 as smooth as UE4 in an old shitty pc like mine?

(core i3 530, 16g ram, gtx1050Ti)

many people say UE5 is far more killing for low end pc :/ (for intel, i run ue4 version smoothly.)
It's pretty bad. Try it with shadows disabled, as that's probably the worst part.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's pretty bad. Try it with shadows disabled, as that's probably the worst part.
no problem, i always play with occlusion minimum, shadow minimum and post processing minimum.
I m not into best graphism anyway, as long the game is smooth and look decent, it's fine to me.

(downloading it now, speed is super low -_-)

Reactions: nm79

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
no problem, i always play with occlusion minimum, shadow minimum and post processing minimum.
I m not into best graphism anyway, as long the game is smooth and look decent, it's fine to me.

(downloading it now, speed is super low -_-)
Do not turn on Lumen first and foremost, that's the biggest culprit.

Though I think Wild Life doesn't support software render lumen anyway..

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Do not turn on Lumen first and foremost, that's the biggest culprit.

Though I think Wild Life doesn't support software render lumen anyway..
well i tried and nope, no chance on my side. Take forever to load...

guess i stay in UE4 version for now. :rolleyes:

raz100raz100

Sep 21, 2019
Any plans to have dept of field implemented in more than just the sex mini games? Honestly dof is a game changer in just how good the scenes can look.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
In Futur, we need possibility to add custom animation like skyrim
are you aware that this would mean the end for Steve? It's litteraly his job...

I players could implent their own animations, then he can just give up and retire himself in some wood shack lost in alaska or somewhere... XD

Reactions: gato735

RhaegarTG89

Feb 21, 2020
Can anyone help me with this problem? I already tried adding these parameters
[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
vr.InstancedStereo=False at the bottom of this config file (Engine.ini) as someone suggested but it doesn't work for me, the file is reset when I save it, so if anyone knows any other possible solution I will be grateful.

Jun 7, 2020
The next update will probably be out on February 17th or 24th.
  • Expect a lot of outfits.
  • There probably won't be as many anims as the last update (though the number of anims on the last update was insane) I'd expect around 80 at most.
  • The new Shey based character Koodie has the biggest tits of a human character.
  • And of course they are adding the custom poser which will probably make this game the new Honey Select. I genuinely expect some VN games using Wildlife to come out this year.
  • I do not know if you will be able to customise genitals in the custom poser yet.
  • They reworked around 5 new hairstyles I believe
  • A Maya+Kral+Borco minigame, a Max and Scrof minigame and another minigame with Max and Koodie will be added
It looks like it's gonna be a pretty great update so far.
how do know these dates. they not mentioned

Reactions: Ev0lutioN55
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes