Scooba Doo

Jul 25, 2018
I've been stuck at this loading screen for about 20mins.
It's the first time i try to open the game, never actually tried it, does it take this long to start a first time or something?

1674960702996.png

Provo26

Mar 6, 2020

Would definitely love to see this model in sandbox. Can someone create the map using this meshes? I'm totally inexperience in 3D and stuff. Texturing the parts always ended up in horrible result :(

Apr 3, 2022
The next update will probably be out on February 17th or 24th.
  • Expect a lot of outfits.
  • There probably won't be as many anims as the last update (though the number of anims on the last update was insane) I'd expect around 80 at most.
  • The new Shey based character Koodie has the biggest tits of a human character.
  • And of course they are adding the custom poser which will probably make this game the new Honey Select. I genuinely expect some VN games using Wildlife to come out this year.
  • I do not know if you will be able to customise genitals in the custom poser yet.
  • They reworked around 5 new hairstyles I believe
  • A Maya+Kral+Borco minigame, a Max and Scrof minigame and another minigame with Max and Koodie will be added
It looks like it's gonna be a pretty great update so far.
I really hope there's optimization too, UE5 was a mess on my machine

Clockuprules

Dec 2, 2019
It was a pain to browse 70+ pages just to find all the sandbox maps nice people here have created and shared for us.
To save others from similar hassle I created a list of all maps/scenes posted since the release of the new sandbox.

I hope this helps, work smarter not harder. :WeSmart:
Hey, I have a quick question. I download the json files and put them in the collections folder but how do I use them? The collar for example does not show up in clothes. And the maps... well I have no idea how to enter a different map from that list. Thanks

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
The next update will probably be out on February 17th or 24th.
  • Expect a lot of outfits.
  • There probably won't be as many anims as the last update (though the number of anims on the last update was insane) I'd expect around 80 at most.
  • The new Shey based character Koodie has the biggest tits of a human character.
  • And of course they are adding the custom poser which will probably make this game the new Honey Select. I genuinely expect some VN games using Wildlife to come out this year.
  • I do not know if you will be able to customise genitals in the custom poser yet.
  • They reworked around 5 new hairstyles I believe
  • A Maya+Kral+Borco minigame, a Max and Scrof minigame and another minigame with Max and Koodie will be added
It looks like it's gonna be a pretty great update so far.
Very new to this game but I imagine extreme potential.
I can already see the better version of Legend of Krystal in my head since the current projects all seem... well let's not go there but a few more custom models and bingo bango...

neo215

Mar 5, 2021
how to use camera preset? i set a camera preset,but pressing the keyboard did not reflect. pls hlep ,thanks!

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes