jdjckjctt

Mar 31, 2022
Am i alone to prefer the previous way to enter pov scenes, just talking, selecting the right choice et having the right menu that we could hide, no need to add scene componants like the placed standalone scenes ? Because in the new u5 version, it's more boring and it breaks a bit the immersion, hope we'll get the previous meu back

Reactions: laomar

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
There's a difference between moving 6 bone-parts to create some static poses and doing animations with the correct whole behaviour of that bodyparts, believe me, that requires a LOT more work from the devs in order to look authentic.
But that's the point, it doesn't need to be 'correct' or 'authentic'. Just like how blending two animations together works on a technical level but looks very stupid and that's already possible with the editor. But anyway, I guess we'll see.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
But that's the point, it doesn't need to be 'correct' or 'authentic'. Just like how blending two animations together works on a technical level but looks very stupid and that's already possible with the editor. But anyway, I guess we'll see.
They still look better because even if it doesn't fit 100%, the both animations you're trying to merge are properly animated. Now imagine this with two animations that aren't properly animated, it will be so ugly that there's basically no use for it. This is something that needs to be done decent or not at all imo. And you can't just create a great new animation software off your sleeve, that's something that requires really skill, experience and passion;

Since the devs of Wild Life still don't know where they want to go with their game and focus on 1000 things at the same time while putting out very few actual content for all the individual things they're trying to do, I wouldn't expect something like an animation engine anywhere soon, if ever at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: acarobasito

AhoyEarth

Apr 8, 2018
I don't really know for sure so please bare with me.
Are laptop GPU's ACTUALLY weaker than desktop variants as long as they are NOT listed as being the "mobile" variant in the spec sheet? I have a laptop with a GTX 1650 and it performs as expected as far as I can tell
Look man, a mid to high-end GPU is about the size of an actual brick, including the cooler. Then think about the size of a laptop. It's never going to be equivalent. Concessions will always have to be made, even if it's the exact same chip.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
even if you take the exact same gpu chip and not the "mobile" version and you put that into a laptop, at some point it will go into thermal throttling mode for the heat and you will be not able to use that at 100%.

Feb 23, 2019
Is it just me or has the "game" become worse over time :p? I tried to "play" it yesterday just to see how far they've gotten. Oh boy, what a mess. Switching to UE5 was also something I predicted back in June without having insider access to information. When this is released it will be DOA. Maybe they can share the animations at least so we can all use them elsewhere. To my knowledge, even though he is kind of a hack when it comes to release dates, Animopron has more gameplay now than they do on his Beast in the Sun game rofl

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Is it just me or has the "game" become worse over time :p? I tried to "play" it yesterday just to see how far they've gotten. Oh boy, what a mess. Switching to UE5 was also something I predicted back in June without having insider access to information. When this is released it will be DOA. Maybe they can share the animations at least so we can all use them elsewhere. To my knowledge, even though he is kind of a hack when it comes to release dates, Animopron has more gameplay now than they do on his Beast in the Sun game rofl
When you boot the UE5 build there's a warning that pops up telling you the UE5 build is still early.

Feb 23, 2019
When you boot the UE5 build there's a warning that pops up telling you the UE5 build is still early.
Yes, but they've done this before... I guess those hoping for this to actually release can hope that UE6 is not on the horizon rofl. This time it seems different and they will probably move along a lot quicker. Back when they started they just up and rewrote everything one day and all the supporters were just "?" they made like trees and gtfo. I think they even dipped below 1k followers at some point. But hey, if it gets released awesome, I'll definitely buy it just to try it. I have a lot of games just lingering in my steam library which I haven't played more than 1 hour for full retail price. I support this unhealthy attitude towards modern gaming myself(not intentionally). Including No Man's Sky, CP2077, The Callisto Protocol and others. When big studios like CD Projekt Red can't do it properly as a massive company, how would these guys lol atleast Wild Life aren't under pressure to deliver anything, as only simps seem to still support the game. I am just very happy that forums such as these still exist so that you atleast get to try stuff before you buy it. Our consumer rights are practically non existent online.

gustavo2006

Aug 30, 2020
Is it possible to add a prop created in the game (a collar for example) to a character in a sex scene? And does this prop accompany the movement of the character?

Black_Jackal

Mar 6, 2019
And I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume they'll not be getting any animations.
Cool looking though.
Yup this is correct. Patreon has a history of shutting down stuff with bestiality and they have .

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Someone once told me the country they are developing in. Germany. Also does not allow the production of bestiality, whether fictional monsters are a loophole or not I'm not sure.
Edit:
From their FAQ on Discord:
"Mod Support?
The current planned version does not include mod support as it is quite a big area that would require us to do some research, develop tools and make all that accessible to the public. We currently don't have the resources to do that for explicit mod support. But that doesn’t mean it’s completely out of range. Who knows what sort of resources we have in the future. Also anything people are already able to mod without need for extra tools by us is fine."

(This is likely our only chance at all for the animations A MASSIVE PORTION OF PEOPLE WANT with these creatures we've seen in that recent video post from what I've been hearing).
Why?
We all know what modding can do when someone puts their mind to it... Look at Skyrim.
Not only have the devs no real choice due to restrictions, but they also often seem turned off or unhappy when it's brought up from what I've seen. As if they don't like the idea even if there weren't restrictions.
So, with that being noted, modding is the only hope when it comes to that. I say it's going to be a VERY long time before any of that becomes possible. Though the chances remain high with modding if it becomes supported.

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2019
Someone once told me the country they are developing in. Germany. Also does not allow the production of bestiality, whether fictional monsters are a loophole or not I'm not sure.
you are right!... As long as it is fictional I do not see the problem at all though. There will always be folks that cannot handle certain fetishes; and that is fine. It is just weird to judge for people that enjoy bestiality over people that enjoy to piss in someone else's mouth. I bet most wouldn't do that in real life anyway. Just the smell of a stable with horses, cows or pigs is enough to make you gag xD hay smells nice though.

Taku46

Aug 21, 2019
And I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume they'll not be getting any animations.
Cool looking though.
Edit:
From their FAQ on Discord:
"Mod Support?
The current planned version does not include mod support as it is quite a big area that would require us to do some research, develop tools and make all that accessible to the public. We currently don't have the resources to do that for explicit mod support. But that doesn’t mean it’s completely out of range. Who knows what sort of resources we have in the future. Also anything people are already able to mod without need for extra tools by us is fine."

(This is likely our only chance at all for the animations A MASSIVE PORTION OF PEOPLE WANT with these creatures we've seen in that recent video post from what I've been hearing).
Why?
We all know what modding can do when someone puts their mind to it... Look at Skyrim.
Not only have the devs no real choice due to restrictions, but they also often seem turned off or unhappy when it's brought up from what I've seen. As if they don't like the idea even if there weren't restrictions.
So, with that being noted, modding is the only hope when it comes to that. I say it's going to be a VERY long time before any of that becomes possible. Though the chances remain high with modding if it becomes supported.

I probably don't fully understand how this legal crap works but what's stopping them or any H dev really from releasing the sanitised version on official storefronts and then hosting an optional creature scenes patch on their own website for folks who want it? Is it a case of San Andreas Hot Coffee again?

I am also baffled that fantasy creatures are treated as irl bestiality when furries get a pass; the two are essentially the same thing to me. Complete and harmless fantasy fun...

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes