Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
am i the only one that thinks this dev destroy his own game with ue5? first time i played i got a bunch of errors and fatal crashes, i update everything all the time and i still getting error after error, now i downloaded the new update and WOW i cant iven enter the sandbox because guess what! fatal error, im tired of this man, you cant just change the entire engine bcs unreal upload a new one, oh yes it looks beter but i cant run this game anymore. And this dont make me mad, it makes me sad... what a good game with potential destroyed, and some guy its gona tell me, just wait dude they're fixing it, yes after 1 year maybe the game will be playable.
time for you to say bye bye fps.
try in lower resolutions.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Nice looking animation. Did you add sine movement on the head? Also if you enable penis physic it will move more realistic without the need to animate the whole process.
nah I just parented the tip to maya's head, didn't spend much time on it, might try and fine tune later once I finish the first cut, I keep all my scenes saved so ican always gog back to different sex positions

xyzaxis

Jul 9, 2017
am i the only one that thinks this dev destroy his own game with ue5? first time i played i got a bunch of errors and fatal crashes, i update everything all the time and i still getting error after error, now i downloaded the new update and WOW i cant iven enter the sandbox because guess what! fatal error, im tired of this man, you cant just change the entire engine bcs unreal upload a new one, oh yes it looks beter but i cant run this game anymore. And this dont make me mad, it makes me sad... what a good game with potential destroyed, and some guy its gona tell me, just wait dude they're fixing it, yes after 1 year maybe the game will be playable.
You have a dogshit computer, Timmy :KEK:

HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
I think it would benefit you in joining the Discord in order to speak directly to the devs about the errors you're getting in the game and see what could be done.

jacobi20421

Aug 29, 2022
new music vid in progress.. here's a scene snippet

I still dont know how to embed this vid link lol
Hi! Do you use some light filters in this video, or it’s the original in game lights?
I ask because i can’t properly setup nice view light in game. Could you please share with this showroom, I want to compare with my lights. Thanks)

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Hi! Do you use some light filters in this video, or it’s the original in game lights?
I ask because i can’t properly setup nice view light in game. Could you please share with this showroom, I want to compare with my lights. Thanks)
yea it's all in game lights, I think I use about 5-7 or so lights? They're all Spotlights, most of em are varying degress of High Intensity values and low attenuation, and I just position the lights behind pointing at parts of the characters, so example in that scene is one behind each shoulder there pointing towards the camera for that outline glow, soI just generally do that with most of my lights then make 1-2 lights with high attenuation and low intesity to fill in the overall actors

jacobi20421

Aug 29, 2022
yea it's all in game lights, I think I use about 5-7 or so lights? They're all Spotlights, most of em are varying degress of High Intensity values and low attenuation, and I just position the lights behind pointing at parts of the characters, so example in that scene is one behind each shoulder there pointing towards the camera for that outline glow, soI just generally do that with most of my lights then make 1-2 lights with high attenuation and low intesity to fill in the overall actors
Yep, my attention was drawn by the proper light and glow effect, which looks amazing.
You set all graphic settings on epic?
When I set all settings on epic, the picture is look not such accurate and like potato :)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Guys can someone make a sandbox map which uses as little resources as possible? I just need some very small room so I can spawn characters there and let my GPU have some more leg room to get more fps outta it.
Just use the Showroom. That is the most lightweight "map" as possible

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
On the recent version, guys is it normal that the maps are empty (no placed assets) ?
yes, they've wiped all the old map assets

are they progressing with the main game or are they just focusing on the sandbox for now?
the main game is still in development, and looks like it will be for a while, doubt we'll see anything put in a build anytime soon, these build releases are essentially engine updates, hotfixes, and sandbox features

Reactions: D0v4hk1n

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
time for you to say bye bye fps.
try in lower resolutions.
its not about fps its about compatibilities and updates, i can play perfectly in the last version of ue5 of wild life, but this one have a lot of bugs and its unstable for most of us, you will need to have yes or yes the top hardware and software to run this, and i say it again, its not about performance or fps thing.

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
You have a dogshit computer, Timmy :KEK:
dude i know, but i can run this game bcs i was playing last update ue5 perfectly, getting some bugs and errors buts thats because of the unstable version they upload, i spend 1000€ in my pc, having a 4.0+ hz core and 1660 super 16gb ram etc... i can run max specs RDR2 at 60fps bro xD this is ridiculous

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
its not about fps its about compatibilities and updates, i can play perfectly in the last version of ue5 of wild life, but this one have a lot of bugs and its unstable for most of us, you will need to have yes or yes the top hardware and software to run this, and i say it again, its not about performance or fps thing.
Do you need a reminder that you're playing an in-development game or something? Stuff will break until they can fix it again, especially when they do a drastic change like going from UE4 to UE5. What you have now isn't the new normal, come back after a few versions and the problems should be ironed out.

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
Do you need a reminder that you're playing an in-development game or something? Stuff will break until they can fix it again, especially when they do a drastic change like going from UE4 to UE5. What you have now isn't the new normal, come back after a few versions and the problems should be ironed out.
i know this is a beta or alpha whatever, i dont care dude... im not talking about bugs im talking about i cant ivn open the game hahahaha and people tell me just download ue4 version, ok but they are not gonna upload nothing in ue4, that version is dead now, so ue4 user will be outdated and no more new content, also the problem is mine, is my PC that causes the problem, cause im getting a EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION error in the log.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes