NeonThirst

Oct 19, 2022
Made a "Futa Standing Tease" animation based on the existing one with a dude

I still dont know how to get the Transform Tool to work with the event funktion. So using an existing Animation and snapping bodyparts to it is all I can do.
Had two Girls jerking off, that were breathing at the same time. But the save got fucked up. :(

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
I really hoped for the new version but i still have the error that the game does not start.
There is no error message at all. At the blue loading screen the three sculls (below right of the screen) just stop turning and that it is. The windows taskmanager still show 30% CPU load but the game does not start.

I do have tried this:
[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
vr.InstancedStereo=False

... and this:
start program with "-nohmd" parameter

My PC data are:
AMD FX(tm)-4300 Quad-Core Processor 3.80 GHz
32 GB ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
Windows 10 Pro

So i guess Wildlife UE5 is just not for me :-(
If anybody has an idea or knows were to look for possible error messages i would be glad.
same problem, previous version(UE4) runs smooth, while UE5 freeze on loading screen

Last edited:
Reactions: BastSaver

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I really hoped for the new version but i still have the error that the game does not start.
There is no error message at all. At the blue loading screen the three sculls (below right of the screen) just stop turning and that it is. The windows taskmanager still show 30% CPU load but the game does not start.

I do have tried this:
vr.InstancedStereo=False

... and this:

My PC data are:
32 GB ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
Windows 10 Pro

If anybody has an idea or knows were to look for possible error messages i would be glad.
UPDATE: i also tried the parameter "-dx11". Now the three sculls in the loading screen continue to turn but still the game does not start.

Oct 18, 2021
Does anyone know if there are some BDSM mods like chastity cages or something? And I would like to know if now you're able to attach penisses to characters or change the size of them

gustavo2006

Aug 30, 2020
This sentence right here tells me you have no clue about what you are talking about.
So here is my last attempt at helping you figure that out yourself with some quick maths. We have over 1700 animations and 14 different character types. Transferring one animation to a different character combination takes around 30minutes to an hour. So making each of the 1700 anims available to "every character combination" of 14x14 characters...Well Im sure youll realize how gargantuan of a task that would be now and how far, far from "not too much effort" it is. But hey if you actually do know so much about it lets get in touch via email, we would be happy to welcome you into our animation team if you can boost things up the way you describe.

But anyway man, the more I read your posts the more Im realizing that the game we are making (or how we are making it) is just NOT the way you want it to be. You know the healthiest thing for you and the thread would be if you just move on. Im sure there must be other game projects out there that are much closer to your ideal. And if not.. welll then maybe the problem isnt the projects but your own expectations.
Hello, could you do a tutorial on the new sandbox that makes characters interact with each other.

Senftube1234

Jan 14, 2022
Wondering if anyone knows of a way to get mirrors (reflections in general) to work if it's at all possible in this sandbox.
I've looked up a few ways it could possibly be done in UE5 but i'm not familiar enough with it myself to know if the methods could be applied to this games sandbox. Changing the texture of a mirror like object to high metallic and low roughness properties is "almost" working, as in there are reflections but only from weird angles and they are kinda weird :unsure:

Mirror.png

Also thought about using a viewport method, i.e using a camera behind the mirrors surface and setting the texture of the would be mirror to what the camera sees to create a sort of fake reflection, however i didn't find the necessary tools in what's given within the games sandbox. Now i don't know if im wasting my time and it's simply not possible, but i figured might aswell ask around since i've found very little on the topic and im not really well versed in UE4/5. Any thoughts?

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
Wondering if anyone knows of a way to get mirrors (reflections in general) to work if it's at all possible in this sandbox.
I've looked up a few ways it could possibly be done in UE5 but i'm not familiar enough with it myself to know if the methods could be applied to this games sandbox. Changing the texture of a mirror like object to high metallic and low roughness properties is "almost" working, as in there are reflections but only from weird angles and they are kinda weird :unsure:

View attachment 2402064

Also thought about using a viewport method, i.e using a camera behind the mirrors surface and setting the texture of the would be mirror to what the camera sees to create a sort of fake reflection, however i didn't find the necessary tools in what's given within the games sandbox. Now i don't know if im wasting my time and it's simply not possible, but i figured might aswell ask around since i've found very little on the topic and im not really well versed in UE4/5. Any thoughts?
mirrors work out-of-the-box with Lumen, that is just one of the great things about UE5.1, the increased reflections resolutions (5.0 had a blob for reflection)

Last edited by a moderator:

Giventofly

Apr 4, 2020

I do have tried this:
vr.InstancedStereo=False

... and this:

My PC data are:
32 GB ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
Windows 10 Pro

You should be able to run it. I run it no problem with an even older 2012 build. CPU is 3rd Gen i5-3570 3.4 Ghz, 16 GB ram and a GTX 1650 Super running Windows 10 as my system is too old for Win 11. Good luck finding the issue.

Reactions: SurverX

Ordtos

Mar 9, 2020
Can anyone make torrent, please? Can't download through fileloaders. Connection error after 0,7 gb.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Very nice. Is there any way to share that?
sorta, I could export out the character with the custom animation transforms, but it would be tied to the specific character I use, not really something you can transfer to another character without excess work.

Reactions: zuckyn12
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes