Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Made some forest scenes.
Small Forest Circle
HighresScreenshot_2023.02.20-06.13.37.png
Medium Forest Square HighresScreenshot_2023.02.20-06.18.04.png
Spent some time trying out the editor last night, its pretty cool. Shame there doesn't seem to be a way to change the skybox yet but Ill try adding some custom textures to the primitives next time to work around it.
The optimized version of Medium Forest Square adds extra lighting in the center and removes a bunch of the small plants and all of the geometry not immediately visible.

Edit: Turns out the reson I couldnt change the sky is because it doesent show up in light-room mode, oops.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2018
LOW POLY CITY (CITY) [UE5, SHOWROOM] 1676911374253.png
Pure vanilla materials used, took maybe.. about one and a half day to make. All the buildings are dummy, not much details are put into them. Made this to simulate a city-like experience, but I don't really know how to simulate traffic so the cars you see are all in a non-moving state.. This map is also rushed cause I can't handle long term project well.

You would need to teleport to the rock named 'Room', walk through a wall and a door to enter the room. (There are texts readied to guide in the game) (I did these to avoid weird lighting getting reflected into the rooms) [EDIT: I just found out you can make the TP rock invisible bruh,]

NOTE: A LOT of objects used, might take up some time to load and/or have severe performance issue depend on your specs.

(MORE PREVIEW)

Last edited:

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
am i the only one that thinks this dev destroy his own game with ue5? first time i played i got a bunch of errors and fatal crashes, i update everything all the time and i still getting error after error, now i downloaded the new update and WOW i cant iven enter the sandbox because guess what! fatal error, im tired of this man, you cant just change the entire engine bcs unreal upload a new one, oh yes it looks beter but i cant run this game anymore. And this dont make me mad, it makes me sad... what a good game with potential destroyed, and some guy its gona tell me, just wait dude they're fixing it, yes after 1 year maybe the game will be playable.

pumplord

Jan 1, 2020
am i the only one that thinks this dev destroy his own game with ue5? first time i played i got a bunch of errors and fatal crashes, i update everything all the time and i still getting error after error, now i downloaded the new update and WOW i cant iven enter the sandbox because guess what! fatal error, im tired of this man, you cant just change the entire engine bcs unreal upload a new one, oh yes it looks beter but i cant run this game anymore. And this dont make me mad, it makes me sad... what a good game with potential destroyed, and some guy its gona tell me, just wait dude they're fixing it, yes after 1 year maybe the game will be playable.
Just download the latest UE4 build and enjoy that.

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
Just download the latest UE4 build and enjoy that.
yeah sure, but they are not updating the UE4 version, and if they are, they will stop doing it... and they will kill all of theyr players or 80% of them, bcs who have a 3070ti 8gb nvidia with a high HZ core and latest version of everything... just a few bro, i have a gtx1660 super and its enough to run ue5, i run the last update of this game, its true i had a lot of errors but i made it to run the game at least 20/30 mins till some error pop out, but in this one i cant iven run a sandbox, it just gives me fatal error with no LOG no names of errors

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
Can anyone make torrent, please? Can't download through fileloaders. Connection error after 0,7 gb.
GOFILE dont work for you? man that site is fast, but if you have any problem with web sites and dont want to wait for any torrent, download free download manager, you can download at fast speed with only a download link you copy and paste there and download

• Red Heart
Reactions: ghyut

traidider

Mar 1, 2020
Guys can someone make a sandbox map which uses as little resources as possible? I just need some very small room so I can spawn characters there and let my GPU have some more leg room to get more fps outta it.

Trombley

Mar 5, 2022
Guys can someone make a sandbox map which uses as little resources as possible? I just need some very small room so I can spawn characters there and let my GPU have some more leg room to get more fps outta it.
Press TAB and drag and drop stuff. The editor is extremely easy to use.

Reactions: he_found_you

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
new music vid in progress.. here's a scene snippet

I still dont know how to embed this vid link lol
Nice looking animation. Did you add sine movement on the head? Also if you enable penis physic it will move more realistic without the need to animate the whole process.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes