w3t80y

Oct 31, 2017
tried this after more than a year . All I can say is, this guys are really milking it. So many years in development and still there is not even a mini singleplayer campaign. I was expecting at least a polished mini campaign for 2h playing time.

Also the graphics are almost the same as 5 years ago, not any real improvment with UE5. Playing on a 3080.

This game should go in the guinness book of world records for "milking fans for the most years ever"

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
so anyway here's a custom animation loopI made
Yes! And we also love new characters!
Could someone be king enough to share presets collections (including the newest Koodie Healer Girl and her outfits)
it would be amazing!

It would be awesome if Devs could improve even more the 'import user meshes' tool in dsandbox options,
allowing gamers to bring more complex objects, structures or animations into the game.

Aug 14, 2018
1. RESORT ISLAND (BOOTLEG_MALDIVES) [UE5, SHOWROOM]
iS5o03p.png
I was copying the design of a Maldives island resort, then the patience got the best of me so I simplified it with a slice of customization. (You will be spawned at the bottom of the island, need to fly upward)

(MORE PREVIEW)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
2. POND IN FOREST (LITTLE_POND) [UE5, SHOWROOM]

5KBCKo4.png
First ever map I've made, simple but a bit small.

(MORE PREVIEW)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Also added both maps in a .rar as attachment just in case any of the link fails!

Last edited:

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
1. RESORT ISLAND (BOOTLEG_MALDIVES) [UE5, SHOWROOM]
View attachment 2401131
I was copying the design of a Maldives island resort, then the patience got the best of me so I simplified it with a slice of customization.

(MORE PREVIEW)

2. POND IN FOREST (LITTLE_POND) [UE5, SHOWROOM]

View attachment 2401194
First ever map I've made, simple but a bit small.

(MORE PREVIEW)
Hey! This is very nice!
thank you so much for these uploads,
testing now
(importing into sandbox game folder)
(placing new habitants into those maps!) (y)

KAMMUK

Aug 7, 2017
Please help someone

game not starting following error occure

Unable to use instanced stereo rendering

cant render an instanced stereo-enabled project due to a missing functionality on the system. please check log files for more info.

my pc specs
12 gb ram
windows 10
gtx 750ti
i3 4150

• Angry
Reactions: TheBadGuy69

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Please help someone

game not starting following error occure

Unable to use instanced stereo rendering

cant render an instanced stereo-enabled project due to a missing functionality on the system. please check log files for more info.

my pc specs
12 gb ram
windows 10
gtx 750ti
i3 4150
Check Unreal Engine 5 requirements, maybe the GTX 750ti isn't compatible. You can also try seeing if someone found a solution in the discord server.

Reactions: TheBadGuy69

morbidpenguin

Nov 12, 2017
I can't start the game and got this error instead. Anyone know how to fix?
I was having the same issue after installing the new UE5. I did notice the game was taking up substantially more space and my SSD was getting low on memory. So I uninstalled a few things to make room, hard deleted everything, and installed fresh. Restarted my PC and viola. It works now.

Make sure you have at least 23gigs of space allocated before trying to unzip.

fragburner

Dec 19, 2020
It kinda sounds like the devs just made a tool to sucker you guys into creating "new content" for them.
If it weren't for all the "suckers" creating new content for Bethesda, Skyrim would have been forgotten in 4 years. It baffles me that you think this is a bad thing, hell... "sucker" us more with a full on scene animation tools, that way the player base can creates all the sandbox animations and then Adeptus and Co. can focus all their efforts on pleasing your royal heinie.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I really hoped for the new version but i still have the error that the game does not start.
There is no error message at all. At the blue loading screen the three sculls (below right of the screen) just stop turning and that it is. The windows taskmanager still show 30% CPU load but the game does not start.

I do have tried this:
[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
vr.InstancedStereo=False

... and this:
start program with "-nohmd" parameter

My PC data are:
AMD FX(tm)-4300 Quad-Core Processor 3.80 GHz
32 GB ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
Windows 10 Pro

So i guess Wildlife UE5 is just not for me :-(
If anybody has an idea or knows were to look for possible error messages i would be glad.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes