NeonThirst

Oct 19, 2022
hmmmm
that whole sequence might not be a bad thing to re-animate with the insect... given me some ideas

the biggest problem with taking over existing animations is that the animation slider has no actual values as far as I'm aware so it's a pain to figuring out the timing, especially if we were to share it.

Try to attach the insect to bodyparts of the animated vharacter. I got some animations working that way.

Reactions: Syko.169

Syko.169

Nov 7, 2021
Try to attach the insect to bodyparts of the animated vharacter. I got some animations working that way.
i did something . i attached the whole insect to (tail a) now when ever the bottom body part moves the insect moves with it . the things i'm having a problem with :
execute all transforms without interacting with a button
loop
and animate (i know how to set transformer from start to end but reasons above making me unable to identify the parts paths correctly)
Help Would Be appreciated!
<3

Frost00001

Jan 25, 2018
Hello,
There is a problem and I don't know how to fix it...
I use to play the game in my old laptop with GTX970 and now I'm using a laptop with RTX3050 the graphics are very bad in 3050 any one know how to fix it?

DracoTom

Nov 1, 2018
Hello guys, would like to share my Wild Life portfolio from Mega.

Sandbox Videos
View attachment 2424737

Going forward, I'm looking to continue working on the visual novel. It's going to be quite a challenge to write AND develop, but with the recent WL updates, we now have some great tools to build custom scenes so why not? The challenge isn't just creating a cool story and functional gameplay, but also building a library of custom meshes for unique characters and sets. I may even release a few new maps and props if I come up with something interesting along the way. Unfortunately, I've lost the files for the Inferno map and I'm not sure if I want to start from scratch on that one. Anyway, learning how to use the poser tool effectively is I believe essential, same as for anyone playing the game. Peace.

View attachment 2424663
Hello, your stuffs look really interesting but do you have a tuto to explain how to install your sandbox maps onto the game?
Thanks.

Reactions: AraKnus

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Can anyone explain to me like I'm an idiot how to use the insect object?

I see the save in showroom, I see the object in editor mode, it looks like a t-posed lizardman, I tried loading another map and then going back to showroom but insect object is no longer in editor, I go back to main menu and load the save but I'm just back to the beginning
step 1. load the latest wildlife game
step 2. select sandbox, -> showroom -> insect map and load
step 3. the map should be loaded, press TAB to enter editor mode
you should see the following
instructions2.png
step 4. zoom in on the insect to determine if it looks broken or not.
if the model is broken then go to the top right of the editor and select "load an existing scene for this level"
select the insect level again. This should fix the insect. No clue why it breaks it on first loads, this happens with me as well.
broken look
broken.png
correct look
insect4.png
if for some reason you have not imported the package properly and you do not see the actual custom insect meshes, check the mesh file path located here to see if the meshes exist on your computer. You may need to re-link the custom meshes or re-import the package.
info.png info.png

Step 5. Once everything looks good, you can select the "insect_group1" and save it as a custom collection to load into any other scene.

Extra Note: For Draken, you may need to re-enable his "stretch penis" option each time you load

Last edited:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
View attachment 2427514
if the model is broken then go to the top right of the editor and select "load an existing scene for this level"
select the insect level again. This should fix the insect. No clue why it breaks it on first loads, this happens with me as well.
broken look
View attachment 2427522
correct look
View attachment 2427523
if for some reason you have not imported the package properly and you do not see the actual custom insect meshes, check the mesh file path located here to see if the meshes exist on your computer. You may need to re-link the custom meshes or re-import the package.
View attachment 2427528 View attachment 2427528

Step 5. Once everything looks good, you can select the "insect_group1" and save it as a custom collection to load into any other scene.

Extra Note: For Draken, you may need to re-enable his "stretch penis" option each time you load
You are amazing. Damn this brings me back to my skyrim modding days. Thank you so much!

Reactions: AraKnus and djr7

grey_gooze

Mar 22, 2020
Hello, Do someone knoww where can I found some content for the game ? (Maps interactive or not, preps ...)
Thank you.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2427514
broken look
View attachment 2427522
correct look
View attachment 2427523
View attachment 2427528 View attachment 2427528

Hey! That was very kind of you! Thanks for time and effort posting this step-by-step guide, since every single tutorial
on new sandbox features, options and tips'n'tricks information are extremely welcome to entire wildlife community! (y)

ibocju02

Nov 6, 2020

Sandbox Videos
View attachment 2424737

Going forward, I'm looking to continue working on the visual novel. It's going to be quite a challenge to write AND develop, but with the recent WL updates, we now have some great tools to build custom scenes so why not? The challenge isn't just creating a cool story and functional gameplay, but also building a library of custom meshes for unique characters and sets. I may even release a few new maps and props if I come up with something interesting along the way. Unfortunately, I've lost the files for the Inferno map and I'm not sure if I want to start from scratch on that one. Anyway, learning how to use the poser tool effectively is I believe essential, same as for anyone playing the game. Peace.

View attachment 2424663
how did you make the mirrors work? Ive tried max out reflection setting and yet it only reflects like 3 feet.

Sep 3, 2021

Sandbox Videos
View attachment 2424737

View attachment 2424663
First off, great work! Secondly, I might be missing it in your MEGA folders but can I download the map used in Inferno.mp4 anywhere? I'd love to use it myself if possible?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes