NeonThirst

Oct 19, 2022
hope we get a clothing update too to match themes people are creating, ie medieval, sci-fi, modern, fantasy...

the witch clothing is such a hit. Character customation is tier 1 in these sorts of games imo

Me too.
Especially I would like to see more clothes that can be worn during Sex like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any outfit mods for this game? Lingerie?
Sadly Nope

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
are the associated meshes showing in the folder I mentioned? should have an insect folder that contains meshes and textures
hey!
we loved the 'insect imported into the game' idea
so nice to impregnate Maya with him!
(more new crazy ideias are extremely welcome) :love:

Untitled2.gif

Reactions: Syko.169

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Hello guys, would like to share my Wild Life portfolio from Mega.

1677534549471.png

1677534475893.png

LIQUID_UE4_Castaway-Camp.png

1677536326531.png

Going forward, I'm looking to continue working on the visual novel. It's going to be quite a challenge to write AND develop, but with the recent WL updates, we now have some great tools to build custom scenes so why not? The challenge isn't just creating a cool story and functional gameplay, but also building a library of custom meshes for unique characters and sets. I may even release a few new maps and props if I come up with something interesting along the way. Unfortunately, I've lost the files for the Inferno map and I'm not sure if I want to start from scratch on that one. Anyway, learning how to use the poser tool effectively is I believe essential, same as for anyone playing the game. Peace.

LjQjud-2.png

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Hello guys, would like to share my Wild Life portfolio from Mega.

Sandbox Videos
View attachment 2424737

Going forward, I'm looking to continue working on the visual novel. It's going to be quite a challenge to write AND develop, but with the recent WL updates, we now have some great tools to build custom scenes so why not? The challenge isn't just creating a cool story and functional gameplay, but also building a library of custom meshes for unique characters and sets. I may even release a few new maps and props if I come up with something interesting along the way. Unfortunately, I've lost the files for the Inferno map and I'm not sure if I want to start from scratch on that one. Anyway, learning how to use the poser tool effectively is I believe essential, same as for anyone playing the game. Peace.

View attachment 2424663
This is fantastic! Amazing collection, (downloading it all) Thank you so much for sharing this upload!
more maps & new scenes are always welcome!

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
So guys i' m a noob with the transform automations
can someone do me favor and make this for me
animation : djablo x shey doggy 2
hmmmm
that whole sequence might not be a bad thing to re-animate with the insect... given me some ideas

the biggest problem with taking over existing animations is that the animation slider has no actual values as far as I'm aware so it's a pain to figuring out the timing, especially if we were to share it.

leet123

Dec 16, 2017
Here's the insect for use
all limbs have transformation nodes attached already, wings and face tendrils have a preset animation already

some basic instructions in the image included, should be able to just drop the zip package into the auto-importer, lmk of any Questions or issues.

might make some animation batches later one to share

EDIT: The insect will be broken when you first launch the game and map, a fix is to load the map with the insect, then load into a different map, then re-load back into the insect map and it should all be working, let me know if there are any issues
Sorry im a noob at this can anyone tell me how to get the insect to load in the game i downloaded the zip and put it into the auto importer folder but i dont know how to spawn him into the map

Reactions: Syko.169

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Sorry im a noob at this can anyone tell me how to get the insect to load in the game i downloaded the zip and put it into the auto importer folder but i dont know how to spawn him into the map
you should have an acttual showroom map called insect now
load that map up, (if the bug looks broken just reload the map again) then just select the whole thing and save it as a custom asset for yourself to load into other maps

btw each time you load a map that uses the insect you have to re-enable penis stretch on the drakon model

BN549

May 6, 2018
Is there some sort of prerequisit or requirement for the UE5 version to work? I've tried multiple versions since the new engine release and they freeze at the first loading screen and stop responding, i'm curious if there are minimum specs for the game or do I need to download the engine itself?

leet123

Dec 16, 2017
you should have an acttual showroom map called insect now
load that map up, (if the bug looks broken just reload the map again) then just select the whole thing and save it as a custom asset for yourself to load into other maps

btw each time you load a map that uses the insect you have to re-enable penis stretch on the drakon model
haha ok i loaded the map and have insect group 1 and all that but its just a floating corbac penis attached to a bunch of white boxes seems the model isnt loading in.

RobinWyse

May 18, 2021
The higher-res textures just won't load for me anymore, haven't done for several of the recent updates. It'll load some lower ones but the actual detailed textures, like the edges and grooves in the cliff ahead of you in the Old Map, as well as the textures for makeup and tattoos, won't load anymore. Anyone else been experiencing this? Any fixes to recommend? It'd be nice to be able to play the new updated versions.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
haha ok i loaded the map and have insect group 1 and all that but its just a floating corbac penis attached to a bunch of white boxes seems the model isnt loading in.
check the mesh path in game, might need to re-link it?

raz100raz100

Sep 21, 2019
I just wanted to say to the developer.

I was one of those that really wanted a story. However, as time went on and the sex mini games were added and little things were improved in the game, I would now say that I would be happy with more animations and most importantly, more sex mini games (with new animations is even better). The little story you had before (the beach party) was amazingly done and a lot of fun to play, but I would guess that it takes a lot more work to create a full story compared to more sex mini games?

I see it this way. No other game has the high quality graphics, and these sex mini games at the level of wild life.

2 questions for you though:

Do you plan to add depth of field option to the animations (in sand box where you call up a character and choose your animation)? I know you have depth of field in the sex mini games. If the user knows how to use depth of field correctly, (and not have the entire scene blur out on them) it truly takes the beauty of the scenes to the next level, especially with close ups.

Any plans to have a more realistic skin texture on characters? For example adding freckles, marks etc to the skin and face?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Ifrit158

Nov 1, 2018
sorry all is the pose variation tickbox not working? iv tried a few dif things but it seems i cant select any boxs in the ui even from main menu, any help or directions to help would be grand :)

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Can anyone explain to me like I'm an idiot how to use the insect object?

I see the save in showroom, I see the object in editor mode, it looks like a t-posed lizardman, I tried loading another map and then going back to showroom but insect object is no longer in editor, I go back to main menu and load the save but I'm just back to the beginning

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes