Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Why are the graphics and textures so awful? Am I doing smth wrong? All visual settings are maxed.
Where is the quality from preview images at the front page?
View attachment 2564479
thouse textures are still loading for you, thats why it looks like this :p
just wait some time or change aperance of character
Similar thing was happening in Cyberpunk when cars where big squares

Reactions: he_found_you

Cloudrunner

May 13, 2020
I was really hoping this was a problem that would have been fixed. But ever since the game upgraded to UE5, Kerpali textures consistently fail to load. Zuri and her variants are the most common problems there. Generally, if I reduce graphic quality to low, then I can get their textures to load, until I start a sex scene. After which they're unloaded again (changing the graphic settings doesn't help load textures during a sex scene).

This, combined with the fact that there doesn't seem to be any rush to re-implement fur effects into the new engine, alongside massive performance hits shows that post-UE5 represents a massive downgrade to the quality of the game. Since I know devs are in this thread, I really hope you start looking at performance and fixing bugs introduced by the engine change soon. The longer this stuff goes unaddressed, the more the issues will compound and the worse this game is gonna get.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Isn't it hilarious that this grainy shit requires RTX 4080 while RE Village gives decent quality with 40 fps at high graphics settings on my system?
Maybe it is not MY problem?
Unluckily game isn't as optimased as we would like it to be, even tho I have 3060 ti it sometimes happens to me too. All you can try is check out diffents makeups bc some load much longer, and play on sandbox. Ofcorse lower grapic of not that important things.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
The people complaining of textures issues use 4GB vRAM video cards and wonder that the latest tech is not "optimised" - no your hardware cannot handle the textures size. 8GB video cards are pretty much required for UE5 titles, and this in particular. 16GB vRAM is better to have no streaming from the disk. Too bad nGridia took everyone for a flight with their latest generations all sucking at 4GB...

Reactions: NeonThirst

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Texture loading issues are related to the VRAM allocation.
That is something which does need a lot of improvements.

Not sure how much merit this has, but alas here below is a bit of a quick comparision with VRAM usage.

Here's how much VRAM my GPU uses at idle with Mozzila opened:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's how much VRAM it takes to run Wild Life in an empty Showroom:
Here's how much VRAM it takes to run Wild Life in an emtpy Old Wild Life map:
Here's how much VRAM it takes to run Wild Life in an emtpy New Wild Life map:
As you can see, older graphics cards with VRAM ranging from 2GB to 4GB are not going to work. Even an RTX 3050 is barely cutting it with 8GB. This is indeed a major issue, to be fair, and I also hope it will receive a big improvement.

KennyRU

Dec 1, 2018
Texture loading issues are related to the VRAM allocation.
That is something which does need a lot of improvements.

Not sure how much merit this has, but alas here below is a bit of a quick comparision with VRAM usage.

Here's how much VRAM my GPU uses at idle with Mozzila opened:
Here's how much VRAM it takes to run Wild Life in an empty Showroom:
Here's how much VRAM it takes to run Wild Life in an emtpy Old Wild Life map:
Here's how much VRAM it takes to run Wild Life in an emtpy New Wild Life map:
As you can see, older graphics cards with VRAM ranging from 2GB to 4GB are not going to work. Even an RTX 3050 is barely cutting it with 8GB. This is indeed a major issue, to be fair, and I also hope it will receive a big improvement.
The game is very poorly optimized. But rather, they simply turned on all the innovations of UE5 and turned everything on ultra without thinking about optimization. I have 1660 SUPA, 6GB, despite the fact that RDR2 can be played at ultra\high :/

• Angry
Reactions: he_found_you

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
1682171301173.png
I have hard time trying to find a solution for this one...
Had no issues with Unreal 4 engine version.

HomeTogether that is in Unreal Engine 5 worked with version 0.79 IIRC and with update doesn't respond.
So I wonder if something with newer iteration of engine that made it cease to work on my PC.
Not sure if Bimbo Paradise is also Unreal Engine 5, I can run it okay.

10 year old junk by now.

AMD Phenom II X4 955
GTX 770 2GB
8GB of RAM

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
View attachment 2564945
I have hard time trying to find a solution for this one...
Had no issues with Unreal 4 engine version.

HomeTogether that is in Unreal Engine 5 worked with version 0.79 IIRC and with update doesn't respond.
So I wonder if something with newer iteration of engine that made it cease to work on my PC.
Not sure if Bimbo Paradise is also Unreal Engine 5, I can run it okay.

10 year old junk by now.

AMD Phenom II X4 955
GTX 770 2GB
8GB of RAM
In your case I think it's not even worth the effort to try and solve this issue since 2GB ov VRAM is way too low for Wild Life. But if you want to try..

Everyone having issues like these should head over to my discord server and check out the Library section with the archives channel, I have put some solutions there for common problems like these that might work for you. I can't and I won't be posting it every single time here since, as you can imagine, that would be a bit too much work to do on every single occasion a technical issue post appears. Invite is at my signature banner at all times.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes