GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
I enjoy constructive feedback and suggestions like you'rs :)
Yes we do take suggestions from all sorts of places, whether or not we end up implementing them is a different topic tho.

1. More customization is planned, but nothing that modifies a characters base skeletal proportions as that would make animations incompatible and open up a pandoras box of issues down the pipe. This unfortunately includes the "certain male part"

I hope that answers your points to your satisfaction. Thanks for showing interst in our game :)
Yeah, I would love to see more character customization. Particularly with the facial features like eyebrows in particular. It would be nice to have more sliders for different parts of the face and body to add personalized touches to characters. It would be awesome to see what the community can create using just those resources.

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
Nice, glad you like it so far.
About your suggestions:
1. Just confirmed with the coder who worked on the system, the transform node should already work that way, if you put it in a group and move that around the node will work relatively to its parent object.
2. Combat would be best if we just properly implement it for the sandbox. Might be a while tho before we get to it, first we want to make sure the combat is final for the game story mode.
3. This sounds like the controller already in place for the T-placed npcs. We plan to make the sandbox 2.0 placed ones have the same interaction at some point. Anything more would be good to have more detailed descriptions of what you mean :)
Ah, for #1 I meant more like "move in this direction, at this speed, without any destination". So that you could make, for example, a ship that can be 'driven' anywhere on the map with levers.

I understand on #2.

And for #3 that's pretty much where I was going with it. The same interactions as in T-placed NPCs, but controlled with events instead. In addition to that:
- An event to make the NPC walk/run to a prop. (along with an event that's dispatched once the NPC reaches the prop.)
- An event to make the NPC follow another NPC.

My only other suggestion would be a way to make text pop up on screen with events. Like the speech bubbles that are in the current build, but on the HUD instead of in the game world.

Akryon2

Nov 4, 2021
SNIP

I hope that answers your points to your satisfaction. Thanks for showing interest in our game :)
It does, and I didn't expect an answer, so I am pleasantly surprised. No problem, and for the record, I am one of those that just prefers the sandbox element. I would prolly just download a sandbox exclusive version of the game if I could, because that's where the fun is at, in my opinion. I understand that others don't agree, so I can't speak for everyone. It would be cool though, if one day you guys allowed modders to mod for the game, like how it works in Skyrim and such games.

Reactions: Tod123

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
Loved the new update. Right now I'm backreading on how does adding props to scene works. I'm seeing a lot of good sandbox saves but I can't see a full list of props (?) Are they custom additions and loaded in the sandbox editor?

Also, I think heels would be a good addition to the clothes. Not sure how that works with the current skeleton tho. (Idk how Cyberpunk2077 did it, I think they worked with a tip-toed model so adding heels was easy (??) )

Reactions: v09100

baho6

May 6, 2021
The moving camera cannot capture
any object for tracking, except for characters. After loading, the camera focus is reset. It's a pity...

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Loved the new update. Right now I'm back reading on how does adding props to scene works. I'm seeing a lot of good sandbox saves but I can't see a full list of props (?) Are they custom additions and loaded in the sandbox editor?
Custom props have their own category, if people share custom props I could also make a page for them like I did maps.
You click on the props icon and place them just like you can with the default included props in the other listed categories.

Custom Props.jpg

Watch , they're probably working on an updated tutorial to include the automation events but the Events Showcase Facility showroom map is capable of being dissected to get an idea on how to do things.

Other news I made a short video showing my Boombox V0.2 that I shared for download here with a custom prop version.

View attachment FTN Boombox V0.2 Wild Life.mp4

May 4, 2020
我的角色选择没有纹身的皮肤,Does anyone know what happened
I had this happen. A few things to consider:

1) Your 'Texture' settings are set to something lower than 'Epic' (I believe 'High' will give you the sharpest renders of textures much like 'Epic', but any lower would result in the textures looking like that).

2) Game tends to downgrade graphics to save on resources. This probably happens if you're loading things within Sandbox too fast or you placed too many objects (not characters) at once. Spamming big objects near the player and then immediately removing them right after.

These are the two likely scenarios to your issue.

bjoe41082

Jul 7, 2021
I suppose a new potential futa would be a hyena, what do you think? Not that they actually are in real life (that's just a misunderstanding, but for the sake of those that do like that concept, why enlighten them about boring real world things?)
this

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
Yes we do take suggestions from all sorts of places, whether or not we end up implementing them is a different topic tho.
Hello sir, i would like to submit one suggestion.
For example: i want to make a house with bamboo sticks covering it's exterior. As a result we are getting a huge amount of objects each one of them with it's own lines in the save file. The problem is if you made a couple of buildings like that the save file is loading for eternity.
So when i saw that you are implementing the custom prop system i thought that it would be the solution for this problem. But in fact that system is just saving groups of props. Is it possible to make it that it would combine the group of props into a single one for that prop to have just lines for one object in the save file? I think it's gonna be a big step in optimization especially for big sandbox projects.

Nenn

Nov 3, 2016
Any chance on the ability to make body parts or whole bodies invisible? It would be great to use POV without having the characters nose in the middle of the screen, or only have one persons animation in a group scene.

Reactions: LeonardPetula

toasty56

Sep 3, 2019

1. More customization is planned, but nothing that modifies a characters base skeletal proportions as that would make animations incompatible and open up a pandoras box of issues down the pipe. This unfortunately includes the "certain male part"

2. Hard to say where exactly my inspiration comes from, I guess its a bit all over the place, but its most certainly not monstergirls.

3. Hyena kerpalis is actually something we want to make soon. A futa version of the female would also be quite fitting.

4. We dont plan for a female version of djablo at this point as it would require the creation of a complete new skeleton base which we cant afford to do at this stage of development. Sadly this is also why a giraffe isnt planned either.

5. A seethrough / xray feature is on my list of things to look into tho its not high up in priority at the moment but I definitely see the potential in that so im determined to explore that feature.

6. Coming up this year is move to UE5, working on the main game world map, quest system+ test levels for quest prototypes, combat system, character outfits for the main factions, sandbox improvements wherever we can and as many new sex animations and minigames as we are able to produce.

I hope that answers your points to your satisfaction. Thanks for showing interst in our game :)
Reposting
Any chance for Max on SheyFuta stuff? Hell it could just be like the normal Max x Shey anims but with SheyFuta and I'd be happy with that.

Reactions: QueenJinx

Ciccio1997

Apr 5, 2020
But is the story just the demo with the bet quest ofr there is more to the game becouse i finished that and it sent me to the main menu?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Any chance on the ability to make body parts or whole bodies invisible? It would be great to use POV without having the characters nose in the middle of the screen, or only have one persons animation in a group scene.
You can just move the camera a bit in POV to avoid the nose/face clipping.

Reactions: he_found_you

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
You can with some, but depending on the head position on some it doesn't work very well. It either moves the camera too far away, or moves it to a position where you're obscured by something else.
Ah, fair enough.

3.80 star(s) 165 Votes