TeamScience

Jan 8, 2021
Any chance on the ability to make body parts or whole bodies invisible? It would be great to use POV without having the characters nose in the middle of the screen, or only have one persons animation in a group scene.
I also would REALLY desperately like the ability to turn off the head while in POV.

You either see your own eyes and nose from inside yourself or you are way too close. So cunilingus and the like just don't work because by the time you've scrolled to the front of your own face, you're then clipping inside the partner and can see inside them.

So the face in breasts, face sitting, head under arms and all that are broken and can't work in POV. Which is a crying shame.

I often just have to free-cam and find a position that works properly, making pov option a bit redundant and it doesn't always work out.

This is vital for VR tbh.

Ciccio1997

Apr 5, 2020
Is There anything after the demo or does the story end there becouse it just takes me to the main menu not lertting me do anything else

ponypon35

Jun 20, 2021
I enjoy constructive feedback and suggestions like you'rs :)
Yes we do take suggestions from all sorts of places, whether or not we end up implementing them is a different topic tho.

1. More customization is planned, but nothing that modifies a characters base skeletal proportions as that would make animations incompatible and open up a pandoras box of issues down the pipe. This unfortunately includes the "certain male part"

2. Hard to say where exactly my inspiration comes from, I guess its a bit all over the place, but its most certainly not monstergirls.

3. Hyena kerpalis is actually something we want to make soon. A futa version of the female would also be quite fitting.

4. We dont plan for a female version of djablo at this point as it would require the creation of a complete new skeleton base which we cant afford to do at this stage of development. Sadly this is also why a giraffe isnt planned either.

5. A seethrough / xray feature is on my list of things to look into tho its not high up in priority at the moment but I definitely see the potential in that so im determined to explore that feature.

6. Coming up this year is move to UE5, working on the main game world map, quest system+ test levels for quest prototypes, combat system, character outfits for the main factions, sandbox improvements wherever we can and as many new sex animations and minigames as we are able to produce.

I hope that answers your points to your satisfaction. Thanks for showing interst in our game :)
Some simple suggestions:some early kerpalis(Zuri and Kral) don’t have pawpads while others have,can you guys fix these models in the future?Besides,you once said that a female fox would be added.But Ishtra looks more like a wolf(?) rather than a fox.If a female fox is really in plan,it could be a fennec to match the tropical theme.

Reactions: FATA27

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Are there any other games like this one
The only ones i know with good 3D graphics and gameplay:

-Carnal Instinct
-Breeders of the nephilim (more in a style like WoW but very good made)

They have no sandbox but great gameplay and graphics.

If u like sandbox and do it yourself games there is "Life Play"...it looks good but i didnt do a deep dive yet to figure out
the possibillities ...

krakox

Oct 4, 2019
honney select is fine but if you want something more complete and better done, but a little more complicated, I advise you Virt a Mate.
one of the best (the best?) games in this style

I started with koikatsu and after honney select and it took me some time to have the courage to put myself in VaM (I’m not very good in English...), but in the end it’s not so hard.
Since then I haven’t restarted a single illusion game.

Reactions: elnixx

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
honney select is fine but if you want something more complete and better done, but a little more complicated, I advise you Virt a Mate.
one of the best (the best?) games in this style

I started with koikatsu and after honney select and it took me some time to have the courage to put myself in VaM (I’m not very good in English...), but in the end it’s not so hard.
Since then I haven’t restarted a single illusion game.
VaM is not a game, it is a detailed simulation and it is mainly for vr.
Those that just want to fap and those without vr shouldn't touch that thing.
Though ngl it is the best sim for vr.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Has anyone played Honey Select 2?

That editor is just amazing. Probably the best available.

I wish Wild Life had something close to this.
Editor is amazing, game is pretty mmmeeehhh
Scenes and poses are nice but there's no penetration animation (yea yea there's a mod, and it's bad)
Graphics are meeehhh
Overall just meeehhh
But if you want to pose characters to your liking to be all sexy, it's fucking amazing, but takes a lot of time
Are there any other games like this one
the two fallen doll games

3.80 star(s) 165 Votes