RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent file does not work. do not download
???

If you're not seeing peers, just do this:

Downloading issues? Look here.

It's part of every single comment we post. There's ~100 people on the torrent right now, it definitely does work.

anyone download the torrent yet? Is it safe?
We use the same source as the OP so if AV's are finding something in the OP it'll show in ours too. We do a scan also and ours came up clean so YMMV.

raygetard10

Apr 17, 2021
Just starting playing and I have absolutely no idea of what the hell I need to do xD I also have no idea how to play as Maya instead of Max in the storyline.
Ignore the story its unfinshed and buggy just go into sand box press T to spawn partners and go up to talk to them to possess or fuck.

gustavo2006

Aug 30, 2020
???

If you're not seeing peers, just do this:

Downloading issues? Look here.

It's part of every single comment we post. There's ~100 people on the torrent right now, it definitely does work.

We use the same source as the OP so if AV's are finding something in the OP it'll show in ours too. We do a scan also and ours came up clean so YMMV.
unfortunately I can't get it through the torrent.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I had this same trojan when i downloaded a different game on this site, ended up reformating my pc. I dont get it i thought only verified uploaders from f95 staff can upload games. Are they getting bad links or whats going on man :mad:
It's a false positive. Windows defender picks up trojans from everything, 99% of the time it's not actually real. The post you replied to clearly shows that 1 out of 71 AV programs detected a trojan, which is a clear indicator of a false positive.

Sep 27, 2022
It's a false positive. Windows defender picks up trojans from everything, 99% of the time it's not actually real. The post you replied to clearly shows that 1 out of 71 AV programs detected a trojan, which is a clear indicator of a false positive.
Maybe so, but in my case it was not detected by any anti virus programs, believe me i tried all tips and tricks, but that sucker kept dodging when i opened task manager, i only noticed something was off because my fans went 100% and cpu load over 70.

3.80 star(s) 178 Votes