FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
I played the current version and some feedback:
  1. That human female/canine female sex minigame just unlocked a new fetish for me.
  2. Seems like I spoke too soon with my comments earlier about “the kerpalis are aliens” is a lazy trope, because the new vertical slice seems to change the tf lore from the previous demo into “they’re aliens”. You do you, but I think it’s lame and would prefer the transformation lore from the other demo.
  3. Running half a kilometer sucks. Max really needs a jet pack or something. Make it fun to traverse the world like with Maya’s flight.
  4. Need some lower res textures/LOD because I’m on 8 gigs vram and the grass is turning into green mush.
  5. The Kerpali really need new outfits.

stfuAight

Jun 5, 2019
WildLife-2023.06.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Can anyone vouch for this?
Seems weird to require an account for a torrent, and the torrent size is 9gb while any other link shows ~14gb

Reactions: bygonemyths

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
if this version is supposed to stay here till next update, then the " Censored: No" needs to change to "Censored: Yes".

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
I played the current version and some feedback:
  1. That human female/canine female sex minigame just unlocked a new fetish for me.
  2. Seems like I spoke too soon with my comments earlier about “the kerpalis are aliens” is a lazy trope, because the new vertical slice seems to change the tf lore from the previous demo into “they’re aliens”. You do you, but I think it’s lame and would prefer the transformation lore from the other demo.
  3. Running half a kilometer sucks. Max really needs a jet pack or something. Make it fun to traverse the world like with Maya’s flight.
  4. Need some lower res textures/LOD because I’m on 8 gigs vram and the grass is turning into green mush.
  5. The Kerpali really need new outfits.
No, what they need to implement is: ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME WITH ONE HAND ONLY. Like WTF

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
Can anyone vouch for this?
Seems weird to require an account for a torrent, and the torrent size is 9gb while any other link shows ~14gb
I've never had problems with torrents from rpdl and yeah the account stuff is sort of a gimmick imo. They're gonna end up with a whole bunch of single-use accounts like that.
That being said I didn't download this particular torrent so dunno, they re-archived it with 7zip from what I can see (the rest are .zip) and that's probably where the space is saved. If you don't trust it, there is also this torrent I made earlier (attached lower). Seeded quite well from what I see and no complaints so far.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I wonder if is worth playing now, I played 3 updates ago and the demo was quite broken (the AI I was following fell off the map) and given the heat of these days and how poorly it runs I don't think my GPU can take the heat.

Reactions: bygonemyths

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
I wonder if is worth playing now, I played 3 updates ago and the demo was quite broken (the AI I was following fell off the map) and given the heat of these days and how poorly it runs I don't think my GPU can take the heat.
The demo is outdated, The alpha or whatever has better graphics and scenes. Just it was designed for one hand playing

Nenn

Nov 3, 2016
To be completely honest, Im interested in users opinions no matter if they financially support the project or not. But im sure you already knew that, thats why im here after all. Of course I have an obligation to our patrons that Im very happy to serve them.

With that said, what ARE your favorite pairings? Chances are very high something with them is planned out already. We have a ton of characters and possible pairings so its impossible to cover them all in a single release, but over time we want to cover them all every once in a while :)

For me all the the Kerpali character may as well not exist. I would like to see more FFM threesomes with the humans, along with more lesbian scenes.

3.80 star(s) 178 Votes