Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
How much content is in the game right now ??
Is it worth downloading or should I wait till end of August ??

Joord1

Aug 7, 2023
hi i am new, i discovered this game now. I downloaded the 23-06-23 version. The game is censored, why?

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
In the June 23rd build, water is just a white void. This wasn't the case before. Setting global illumination to something other than lumen gets rid of it, but then the game looks worse.
Lumen lighting setting is more suited to ray-tracing GPUs, so if you don't have one that could be why the water just appears white. If you do have a ray-tracing GPU, it could be a driver issue or just a bug with the lighting system that should be fixed later.

cps99

Jun 18, 2020
guys will the unreal 4 version keep getting supported? or are they switching to unreal 5 only for future updates

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
guys will the unreal 4 version keep getting supported? or are they switching to unreal 5 only for future updates
yes,
they are switching to unreal 5 only for future updates

Patreon Development Update

Quick notice in advance:

We pushed a patch build which fixes the Lovense toys not working and enables the Vulkan RHI (you can start the game with Vulkan with the command line argument -Vulkan).

The files in the download posts from last week and in the launcher have been updated.

Level: We have been working on the new Lake Village layout and finalising the cliffside area around the lake. Under the hood we also started to optimise materials and reduce the number of master materials.

Code: Implemented a couple of interact objects in collaboration with design. Things like doors, readable note/letter items and cooking. As mentioned above, we fixed an issue with Lovense toys not working and updated the builds on the release posts from last week.

Character: Concepts for the female fisher villagers are ready to be modelled out. Maya’s Warrior outfit is coming together nicely and we started to work on a male Max-based character named Tarvis - a shady looking dude you can meet in Umbar as well as Inola, an artisan from Umbar.
Making tiger patterns is not an easy task, but Agon’s texture is still making good progress.

Animations: In animation we are getting more NPC routine animations ready for the design department as well as implementing the first batch of creature animations.

Design: A couple of things are happening here simultaneously:
  • Finished the cave of wisdom cutscene blockout.
  • Designed player interact objects (sleep, cook, door locks, etc.)
  • Sky village main quest design (high council and entering the cave of wisdom)
  • Apoc design (characters, buildings, lore)
  • Shiva huntress quest & character design
material support:

Reactions: Tomoushie

stormraider94

Jun 21, 2017
I'm still a bit haunted by a moment in Twilight Princess. The forest temple I think, I had to drop blind down a hole into a chamber, and a skulltula dropped RIGHT OVER THE GODDAMN CAMERA!!!!
I know three games that spiders are worst then those and those are Metro Exodus, Kill zone three, and Metal Gear Survive now those are scary then the Twilight Princess

3.80 star(s) 178 Votes