torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
torrent file? where?
WildLife-2023.08.21Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
so the curretn version doesnt allow you to play who you want to play? and is this super early build? honestly only the sandbox is good, for custom female char and animations, but the main game isnt engaging

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Okok thanks, btw can we download maps and other things to use in game? if yes, where do i find them?
Either join the official server for the game, or join LjQujd's server, and there are downloads for the sandbox from props to scenes to maps, as well as guides for how to add them to the game

akiyama71

Oct 13, 2019
Is there any option to place your own (downloaded from the internet) character appearances in game? Can you share a guide pls

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Is there any option to place your own (downloaded from the internet) character appearances in game? Can you share a guide pls
Hello, it is not possible to import entire playable characters from other franchises into Wild Life. However, with a creative use of props and character customization you can adjust the characters in Wild Life to look similar.

Here is an example how a creative player managed to make an Overwatch character in Wild Life:
(There's more in Wild Sanctum discord server, click my signature banner to join)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: loki671 and Ogre666

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Why is there less and less content with each update?

Some time ago, the game underwent very big changes, we could explore an island and complete quests, but everything changed "again" and in my opinion regressed a lot.

The graphics are worse with each update.

At the very beginning of the game, when we had a pretty girl in the desert and could just walk and fly, the graphics were very nice, but today... so bad!

I find it hard to understand the devs' objective, because after so many years there's been a huge regression in every aspect of the game.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021

Some time ago, the game underwent very big changes, we could explore an island and complete quests, but everything changed "again" and in my opinion regressed a lot.

At the very beginning of the game, when we had a pretty girl in the desert and could just walk and fly, the graphics were very nice, but today... so bad!

I find it hard to understand the devs' objective, because after so many years there's been a huge regression in every aspect of the game.
Read what the ppl wrote - they don’t need a game, they want a sandbox, seems the developer listens to them.

Reactions: raz100raz100

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017

The game "regressed" ONCE after our upgrade to UE5, where for legacy reasons that island couldnt be kept in. But thats ok because that was always just a demo of systems and never meant to be part of the final game.
Ever since the UE5 update we have been constantly adding content in all areas so how you conclude "less content with each update" is a mystery to me.
The difficulities we experienced after the engine upgrade were a bit bigger than expected and it has slowed us down somewhat, yes. But thats the nature of development, we are working on overcoming those issues, the game will look better over time, it will get more quests, exploration, dialogues and all that stuff in a nice open world. Alongside that it will also have a strong sandbox for you to create pretty much any scene you could ever want in. All I ask of you is to be patient and reasonable.
Thanks.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The only reasonable explanation for this dumbass question is that you don't know the definition of content, so here you go
...the game will look better over time, it will get more quests, exploration, dialogues and all that stuff in a nice open world.
I'm hopeful and wish you the best of luck, but at the same time, judging by the fact that the UE5 issues have STILL not been fixed, I'll believe it when I see it.

3.80 star(s) 178 Votes